YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
The YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme is been inaugurated by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. Under this incentive will be provided to the residents of the state. The scheme is related to health as under this scheme free eye check-ups will be available. The scheme was launched on 10th October 2019 at Anantapur District on the occasion of “World Sight Day”.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme
Our eyesight is one of the most important senses and thus it becomes very important for a citizen to look after their health. So keeping this in mind the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme is been launched by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme was launched on the occasion of World Sight Day and under this scheme, free eye checkups will be done. Apart from this many other incentives will also be provided.
|YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme Highlights|
|About||YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme|
|Department||Department of Health, Medical, and Family Welfare|
|Benefits||Free eye checkups will be provided with many other incentives|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme New Update
With the help of the YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme around 2488800 lakh, beneficiaries in Hyderabad and 29640 lakh beneficiaries in ranga reddy district have been benefited. They are provided with reading and prescription glasses. This data has been revealed by society for the safety of the public and good governance. Through the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme, overall 2343642 individuals of Andhra Pradesh have been provided reading glasses and 1495972 people have been provided prescription glasses. This scheme has funding of rupees 196.79 crores.
Benefits availed under YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, free eye checkups will be provided to the citizens of the state.
- The scheme will provide Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary eye care services free of cost.
- The scheme will increase the availability of skilled manpower through capacity building.
- The scheme will help in the inclusion of private health facilities and personnel for training, screening, and surgeries.
- YSR Kanti Velugu Scheme will provide the spectacles immediately after the identification of refractive errors.
- The scheme will provide surgeries for Cataract, Glaucoma, Retinopathy, corneal disorders, etc
- The scheme will ensure the quality of the services provided through continuous monitoring and evaluation by the external agency if needed.
The implementation of the YSR Kanti Velugu scheme will happen in almost 6 phases. Details are given below:-
|A Phase- I||Primary basic screening of school children|
|A Phase- II||Secondary Screening & Prescription of Glasses|
|B Phase- III||Primary Mass Eye Screening of the community|
|B Phase- V||Secondary Mass screening & Prescription of Glasses|
|B Phase- VI||Surgeries for Cataract Cases in Government Hospitals & Tertiary Eye Care management at Teaching Hospitals including Regional Eye Hospitals|
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- On the homepage, click on the “ANM LOGIN” tab.
- The Login page will appear where you have to enter Adhaar no., Password, Mobile no. and then click on the login button.
- Enter the details asked and click on submit.
- In this way, you’ll be registered.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you