West Bengal Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana | Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana Application Process
The scheme is been inaugurated by the government of West Bengal. The scheme is basically launched to help farmers of the state as under this they’ll get their crop insurance. Today in this article we are going to share each and every detail with you related to the scheme like its eligibility criteria, the application process, important highlights, objectives, and many more.
So to know more about the scheme stay connected with us.
West Bengal Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana
Farmers of the state of West Bengal are benefited from this scheme. The scheme will be monitored by the Department Of Agriculture Of West Bengal state. Farmers who are financially unstable and belong to economically weaker sections will be provided by crop insurance, especially for the Kharif season crops. This scheme will surely help the farmers who are currently going through financial poverty because of the difficult scenarios present in the country.
|West Bengal Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana Highlights|
|About||West Bengal Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana|
|Launched By||Government of West Bengal|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture Of West Bengal state|
|Benefit||Providing crop insurance|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
West Bengal Bangla Shasya Bima Yojana Features
The main features of the scheme are as follows:-
- The full premium amount will be paid by the West Bengal State Government in this scheme.
- Insurance will be provided in the following cases:-
- For any losses suffered during planting.
- Losses suffered during cultivation.
- The losses occurred during the period post-cutting when crops are lying in the field.
- Losses caused due to adverse weather situations.
- The insurance amount will be calculated on a basis of hectors.
- The insurance amount will be phased out in a period of 5 years, subject to analysis of the financial results and the reply of the farmers at the end of the 1st year of the implementation of the Scheme.
Districts covered under this scheme
Districts covered under this scheme are as follows:-
- Purba Bardhaman
- Paschim Bardhaman
- Purba Medinipur
- Cooch Behar
- Dakshin Dinajpur
- North 24 Parganas
- South 24 Parganas
Crops Covered under Scheme
Following crops are covered under the scheme:-
- Aman Paddy
- Aus Paddy
- Jute and Maize
- Bajra and Oilseeds
- Annual Commercial/ Annual Horticultural crops
- Other crops ( cereals, other millets, and pulses)
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- Now click on the option called Register.
- After that, the registration form will display in front of you.
- Fill the registration form and enter all the details carefully that have been asked in it.
- Click on the Sign Up option.
- Now you will have to log in using your credentials.
If you come across any query then you can contact on the following number:-
- Direct Helpline Number:– 8336900632, 8373094077, 8336957181
- For any Insurance claim related query contact here: 18005720258 (10 am to 6 pm), firstname.lastname@example.org
- For any technical related issue of the BSB portal and mobile application, please drop an email at email@example.com
Information Of Insurance Companies
You can contact the following insurance companies if you want to get crop insurance:-
- Kharif Season 2020
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd., Toll-Free – 1800 572 0258, E-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rabi Season 2019-2020
- National Insurance Company Limited, Toll-Free – 1800 345 0330, E-mail ID – email@example.com
- United India Insurance Company Limited, Toll-Free – 1800 345 8237, E-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kharif Season 2019
- Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited, Toll-Free – 1800116515, E-mail ID – email@example.com
- The Oriental Insurance Company Ltd., Toll-Free – 9000168717, E-mail ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you