UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme | Application Process
UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration is been inaugurated by the government of Uttar Pradesh. Basically under this scheme government is providing online facilities to the farmers of the state. This scheme is for the farmers of Uttar Pradesh who want to sell their crop to the state government, the state government has launched an online portal called Food and Logistics Department Uttar Pradesh. E-procurement system/e-procurement portal. After registration, farmers can sell their rabi crop (wheat) to government agencies at the minimum support price (MSP).
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme like its important highlights, benefits, objectives, documents required, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme
On January 29, 2021, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji has given instructions to start buying wheat. This wheat procurement will be started from 1 April 2021. Under wheat procurement, farmers will not face any problem at any purchasing center. All arrangements will be made for the safety of wheat in storage godowns and purchasing centers.
This year, the minimum support price for wheat has been increased by ₹ 50. Now the minimum support price of wheat has been increased to ₹ 1975 per quintal. The state government in Uttar Pradesh is starting the process of purchasing wheat from the farmers of its state at the minimum support price from April. The Rabi season crop 2020-21 will start online registration for the purchase of wheat from April. You can register on this portal from April 15.
|UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme Highlights|
|About||UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme|
|Department||Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Inaugurated by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Benefit||Farmers can sell their crops|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme Objectives
The objectives of the UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme are as follows:-
- Due to the lockdown in the entire country, farmers are not able to sell their crops. As they may have to bear a huge loss. Keeping this in mind, the state government has launched an online portal.
- With the help of which farmers of Uttar Pradesh can register on this online portal to sell their wheat crop.
- With this, the crop of the farmer will be sold on time and the farmers will get the money in time, so farmers can make their living easily. After the crop is sold, the sale proceeds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- The Chief Minister also directed that this year, arrangements will be made to buy wheat through biometric authentication through e-pop machines. This system will create transparency. Wheat will also be procured from sharecroppers this year.
Benefits availed under UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme are as follows:-
- No farmer will face any kind of inconvenience.
- The Chief Minister also said that it is compulsory to have a provision of drinking water for drinking water at the purchasing centers during April-May.
- Sign of purchase will be placed at the purchasing centers and that a wall painting with the list of purchasing centers in the gram panchayats has also been said to be important.
Features of UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme are as follows:-
- Before taking their produce to the Mandis, all the interested farmers have to register online on the UP e-procurement portal and get a token so that when it is their turn, it will go to the mandi.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has set up 5500 procurement centers for the purchase of wheat for the year 2020-21. This year, a target has been set for procurement of 55 lakh metric tonnes of wheat, and wheat procurement has been kept at minimum support (MSP) price of Rs 1925 / quintal.
- The state’s Sakisano takes the token after registration and then only comes to Mandi on the day they have the token.
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves in UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme:-
- For information related to their land, Khasra – Khatauni, Khasra number, and acreage of land, and the wheat acreage are required to be provided to the farmers.
- You have to give information related to your farm’s revenue records.
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account passbook
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
Important points to be noted are as follows:-
- It is necessary to give details of the wheat field in the registration.
- It is necessary to fill the Khatauni / Khasra number, the acreage of wheat in the description of the field.
- For the sale of more than 100 quintals of wheat, verification will be done with SDM.
- After selling the wheat, you must obtain an acknowledgment letter from the center in charge.
- Registration can be amended by giving a mobile number.
Applicants need to follow the following steps in order to enroll themselves in UP Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration Scheme:-
- Firstly, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Food and Logistics Department, Uttar Pradesh e-procurement system.
- Then a home page will open in front of you on which you will see the option of “Farmer registration for wheat purchase”. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page on the computer screen will open in front of you. After this, 6 steps will open on this page, which you have to fill one after the other.
- First of all, you have to click on the registration form. After clicking, the farmer registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- Where you have to fill in your mobile number and captcha code. After this, you have to click on the proceed button.
- After which the farmer will open the online registration form/form for the Rabi crop (wheat procurement). In this registration form, you will have to fill in all the information asked like the name of the farmer, address, mobile number, Aadhaar card number, father, husband’s name, tehsil, district, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the “Register” button.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you