TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme Pdf Download: The initiative was launched by Tamil Nadu’s Chief Minister, Mr MK Stalin. The scheme’s registration began on August 7, 2023, and the final application deadline is August 18, 2023. Today in this article, we will provide complete details about the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme like eligibility, documents, Test exam pattern, application procedure, etc. so read the article till the end.
TN CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
The Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Aptitude Test 2023 will be conducted on September 23. It is for the Class 11 students in government schools. If they pass, they will be eligible to get Rs 10,000 as a reward through the TN CM Aptitude Scheme. 1000 students will get this financial aid until they finish their studies. All Class 11 students in Tamil Nadu government schools following the state curriculum can apply for the test. From the test, 500 boys and 500 girls will be chosen to get the stipend.
These kids will also get Rs 12,000 each year when they continue studying after Class 11. They will also be trained by top universities like IIT-Madras. Some schools got electronics kits from IIT as part of the “IIT for All” program. In the next 5-6 years, there might be a need for 10 lakh electronic scientists.
|About||Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023|
|Started By||Tamil Nadu Chief Minister Mr MK Stalin|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Application Start Date||August 7, 2023|
|Last Date Of Application||August 18, 2023|
|Test Date||September 23, 2023|
Benefits of The Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme
- The Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme was initiated by the Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, MK Stalin.
- The Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Aptitude Test 2023 is scheduled for September 23rd, targeting Class 11 students attending government schools.
- Successful students will receive a stipend of Rs 10,000 as part of the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Scheme.
- The stipend aims to provide support to students and is granted to those who pass the aptitude test.
- A total of 1,000 students will benefit from this financial aid until their graduation.
- All Class 11 students in Tamil Nadu government schools enrolled in the state curriculum are eligible to apply for the aptitude test.
- From the pool of applicants, 500 male and 500 female students will be selected for the stipend.
- Students pursuing higher studies will receive an annual stipend of Rs 12,000.
- Beneficiaries will also have the opportunity for training from prestigious institutions like IIT-Madras.
- The IIT for All program has provided 500 instructors from 250 schools with electronics experiment kits.
The eligibility criteria for the Tamil Nadu Aptitude Test Scheme are as follows:
- Students who are in the 11th grade and studying in government schools under the Tamil Nadu state curriculum are eligible to register for the aptitude test scheme.
- A total of 500 male and 500 female students will receive the stipend and be considered eligible.
- Aadhaar Card
- Email ID
- Mobile Number
- Passport-size Photograph
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Details
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme Exam Pattern
- The aptitude test will comprise two papers, each containing 60 questions.
- The first paper will focus on math-related questions.
- Scientific and social science-related questions will be in the second paper.
- The question paper will align with the curriculum, utilizing content from the Tamil Nadu government’s Class 9 and 10 mathematics, science, and social science textbooks.
- The first paper’s administration is scheduled from 2 PM to 4 PM.
- The second paper will be conducted from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
How To Apply for Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023?
To apply for the TN Aptitude Test Scheme follow the given steps:
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Directorate of Government Examinations, i.e. dge.tn.gov.in.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme registration link.
- Now the registration form will be open on your screen.
- Fill in all the details asked in the registration form.
- After completing the registration form, click Submit.
- Address: Directorate of Government Examinations, DPI Campus, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 006
- Phone Number: 044-28272088
- E-Mail id: [email protected]
NOTE: Stay connected to our website, Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and State governments.
The Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme is an initiative introduced by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin. It aims to provide support to Class 11 students attending government schools by offering a stipend to those who pass the aptitude test.
Registration for the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Aptitude Test 2023 will start on August 7, 2023.
Applications will be accepted from August 7 to August 18.
September 23, 2023
Yes, students are required to submit a registration fee of Rs. 50 to their individual school’s principal in order to register for the exam.
All Class 11 students enrolled in Tamil Nadu government schools following the state curriculum are eligible to apply for the aptitude test.
A total of 1,000 students will receive the stipend until they complete their graduation.