Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme | Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application Form | Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Application Last Date | Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme Online Application
The government of Telangana has started a flagship 2BHK Housing scheme with the objective of providing homes to a lower-income group of the state. This scheme is also called Dignity Housing Scheme. The 2BHK scheme was merged with PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) to get funds for construction. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
On October 2015, the government of Telangana has launched the 2BHK housing scheme for people from the economically weaker selection of the state. The objective of this scheme is to ensure houses for the underprivileged section of society. Under this scheme, the government will provide a 2BHK to the people of economically weaker sections at a subsidized rate. The 2BHK includes two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and two bathrooms (2BHK) in each home. Both the urban as well rural residents can get the benefits of this scheme.
An interested beneficiary who wants to apply for Telangana double bedroom housing scheme can visit their nearest Gram Sabha or MeeSeva center and apply.
|About||TS Double Bedroom Housing Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Telangana|
|Started On||October 2015|
|Concerned Authority||Telangana State Housing Corporation Limited|
|Objective||To Provide 100% Subsidized Housing To The Poor.|
|Beneficiary||People From The Economically Weaker Section Of The State|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The objectives Of the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme are:
- To provide houses to the economically weaker section of people at a subsidized rate.
- People from economically weaker sections will be able to get their dream houses.
To apply for Telangana double bedroom housing scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The beneficiary should be a BPL cardholder with having valid Food Security Card or Ration Card.
- The beneficiary should be from the economically weaker section.
- To encourage home ownership by women, the dwelling unit is allotted in the name of the homemaker.
- Families who do not own a house and live in a rented house are eligible for this scheme.
- 5% reservation is given to physically challenged people and these categories are also given reservations:
- Rural – 50% for SC/ST (SC/ST); 43% for others and 7% for minorities.
- Urban – 65% for others; 17% for SC; 6% for ST and 12% for minorities.
- No other member of the family should own a house under housing schemes like Indirama Scheme.
Documents Required For Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Telangana double bedroom housing scheme:
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Asara pension card
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
Units Price Under The Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
For Telangana double bedroom housing scheme, the estimated total cost of the project is Rs 18,000 crore, out of which Rs 3,230 crore has already been sanctioned. Infrastructure will also be taken care of, such as water supply lines, power lines, access, and internal roads, drainage, sewerage lines, etc. The state administration requested that electricity connections be made available through Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana-Saubhagya.
|Area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs||5.04 lakhs|
|Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs||5.3 lakhs|
|GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||7.75 lakhs||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs||7.9 lakhs|
Reservation For The 2BHK Program
- 5% of the total units will be reserved for disabled people.
- In Urban Areas: 17% for Scheduled Castes, 6% for Scheduled Tribes, 12% for minorities, and the remaining 65% for others.
- In Rural Areas: 50% of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, while 7% are available for minorities and 43% for others.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Design
- Each house will have a plinth area of 560 sq ft with two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen, and two bathrooms with a combined toilet. In rural, it includes a staircase area and in urban it includes a staircase and common areas.
- There will be a platform in the kitchen.
- Each house should have two lofts for storage of furniture and other items.
- The attached annexure shows the type design for 2 BHK for 560 SF. empty space. In rural areas, latrines may be inside or outside the house.
- District collectors have NREGA or Swachh Bharat funding to build toilets.
Selection Procedure For TS 2BHK Housing Scheme Beneficiary
- Village selection for 2BHK scheme by district-level committee
- The applicant has to apply for the scheme, they can apply through Meeseva Kendra or Gram Sabha.
- Tehsildar will be responsible for examining the application form and selecting the eligible candidate. The list of eligible candidates has been handed over to the District Magistrate.
- Approval of the final beneficiary list is obtained in the Gram Sabha and the list will be displayed to the public.
- Grievance redressal is done by the District Level Officer nominated by the District Collector. The findings shall be submitted to the Appellate Committee and its decision shall be final.
How To Apply Online For Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit your nearest Gram Sabha or MeeSeva center.
- From the center, the operator takes the application form or you can download it from the given link.
- Take a printout of the application form and fill in all the details asked in the application form such as ration card number, aadhaar card number, family income, etc.
- After completing the application form, attached it with the documents and submit it to the nearest Gram Sabha or MeeSeva center.
- After submitting the application form, you will get a reference and save it for future use.
How To Track The Application Status Of The Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Telangana State Housing Corporation Limited.
- On the homepage, you have to click on Beneficiary Search.
- Now enter your ben Id or Select your District, Mandal, Village, All Caste
- Then click on go.
- Now the beneficiary list will be on your screen.
- Contact number: 040-23225018
- Email id: [email protected]
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.