Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana 2021 | राजस्थान कन्या शादी सहयोग योजना | Mukhyamantri Kanya Shaadi Yojana
Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana has been started by the Rajasthan government. Basically under this yojana financial assistance will be provided in the form of grants for the marriage of daughters of poor and financially weak families of the state. Under this scheme of the Rajasthan government, financial assistance is provided for the marriage of poor girls of the state and girls of scheduled caste, and two daughters of BPL families.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana like its important highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, application form, contact details, etc. So to know more about Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana stay connected with us till the end.
Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana
Rajasthan Government has started Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahayog Yojana to provide financial assistance for the marriage of daughters of poor and economically weaker sections of the state. The scheme is also known as Mukhyamantri Kanya Shaadi / Vivah Yojana. Financial assistance will be provided through this scheme for the 2 daughters of all the economically weaker families of the state.
The amount has been increased to the BPL families of Rajasthan under the Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana 2021. The government has now increased the amount by Rs 11000.
|Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana Highlights|
|About||Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Department||Social Justice and Empowerment (SJE), Govt of Rajasthan|
|Benefit||Financial assistance will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||Financially weaker family|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF||Click Here|
Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana 2021 Objectives
The main objectives of Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana are as follows:-
- The main objective of this scheme is related to the education of girl children and child marriage in the state.
- As we all know that due to poor financial conditions in many poor families it is often seen that daughters of poor families are married off at an early age and due to this reason they are not able to continue their studies.
- To provide assistance to the families of all economically weaker sections through the scheme for girl marriage, so that daughters are not considered as a burden.
Amount to be received under Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana
The amount received under Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana are as follows:-
- Under Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana, after completion of 18 years of the girl child, Rs 31000 will be given by the government as financial assistance for her marriage earlier it was Rs 20,000.
- And if the girl is married after passing her 10th, then she will get a marriage grant of Rs 41000 by the government as financial assistance for her marriage earlier it was Rs.30,000.
- With this, if the girl completes her degree before marriage, then financial assistance of Rs.51000 will be given by the government for marriage earlier it was Rs 40,000.
Benefits availed under Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana are as follows:-
- It Will help to stop the ongoing child marriage in society.
- Rajasthan government will provide financial assistance for the marriage of poor girls of the state and girls of scheduled caste, and two daughters of BPL families.
Applicant needs to have the following documents to avail benefits of Rajasthan Kanya Vivah Sahyog Yojana:
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Caste certificate
- Photocopy of 10th / Graduation certificate
- Girl wedding card
- Bank account passbook
Salient features of Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana are as follows:-
- Interested applicants need to register themselves for one month before or till 15 days after the marriage.
- For this, you need to give all the required details and documents.
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves for Rajasthan Kanya Shaadi Sahyog Yojana:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The age of the daughter should be more than 18 years.
- SC / ST / BPL and should have a certificate of low income.
- The amount will be provided only for the marriage of the first 2 daughters of a family.
If you want to apply for Rajasthan Kanya Shadi Sahyog Yojana then follow the following steps:-
- To apply for the yojana firstly the applicants need to get their application form. Here below we are providing you the application form in pdf form simply click to download it.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill in all the asked information carefully and then attach all the required documents.
- After that, you have to submit the completely filled application form to the concerned department.
- After this, after checking your application by the concerned officials, you will be provided the benefit of the scheme.
In case the applicant face any difficulty then they can take help from the following numbers:-
- Helpline Number: – (0141) 2220-194
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-180-6127
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.