Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana | Smartphone Registration for Yuba Yogayog Yojana | Merit List 2021
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana:- Today’s world is a digital world, everybody now needs a smartphone for many purposes. It has become an important part of our life. The scheme is been inaugurated by the Ruling party of Tripura. Under this scheme, the ruling party of Tripura will provide Rs 5000 to all the students who are in their undergraduate courses for buying smartphones. So here in this article, we are going to discuss everything about Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana, such as the registration process, eligibility criteria, merit list, selection process, so stay connected with us.
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana 2021
So basically under this scheme, the ruling party of Tripura will provide Rs 5000 to all the students who are in their final year of graduate courses. Students who’ll enroll in this will get financial assistance of Rs 5000 so that they can buy a smartphone and can have a piece of good knowledge about the internet. Through this, they can attain every information that happening in the world, anytime. Through the implementation of this scheme, the ruling party of Tripura wants to achieve another ruling in the elections that will be held as soon as possible in the Tripura state.
|Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana Highlights|
|About||Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||Ruling Party|
|Benefit||Financial assistance of Rs 5000|
|Beneficiaries||Students who are in their final year of graduate course|
|Department||Department of Industries and Commerce|
|Commencing Date||Release soon|
|Closing Date||Release soon|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
The objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- Firstly the main benefit of the scheme is to provide financial help of Rs 5000 to all the students who are in their final year of graduate courses.
- Secondly, nowadays the internet is spreading widely and its now very important to keep knowledge about the use of the internet.
- The Smartphone will open many new opportunities for them and will enhance their knowledge and skills.
Documents Required for Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
The documents required for Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana are as follows:-
- Aadhar card.
- Voter ID card.
- College registration form.
- Educational certificate.
- Bank details.
- Active mobile number.
- Current active Email ID.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria to enroll themselves in the scheme:-
- The student should be a permanent resident of Tripura state.
- A student must be in the final year of the course they are pursuing in.
- Students who are getting their degrees from colleges that are not in the state are not applicable for this.
- The student must be studying in a college that’s located in Tripura state.
- The student can avail of the benefits once in a lifetime.
- Applicant must buy a smartphone after his/her name comes on the merit list.
- Applicant must have a bank account.
- AGARTALA GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
- AMBEDKAR COLLEGE
- BIR BIKRAM MEMORIAL COLLEGE
- COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
- The College of Fisheries, Lembucherrra (Id: C-26834)
- College of Teacher Education, Kumarghat, Unakoti District. (Id: C-54019)
- COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
- DASARATHDEB MEMORIAL COLLEGE
- GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF ART & CRAFT
- The Government Degree College, Dharmanagar (Id: C-9575)
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, AMARPUR
- Government Degree College, Kamalpur (Id: C-9579)
- The GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, KHUMLWNG
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, GANDACHARRA
- The GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, KANCHANPUR
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, LONGTARAI VALLEY
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, SANTIRBAZER
- The GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, TELIAMURA
- GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE
- INSTITUTE OF ADVANCE STUDIES IN EDUCATION
- ISWAR CHANDRA VIDYASAGAR COLLEGE
- KabiNazrulMahavidyalaya (Id: C-9601)
- MAHARAJA BIR BIKRAM COLLEGE
- MAHARAJA BIR BIKRAM UNIVERSITY, AGARTALA
- MICHEAL MADHUSUDAN DATTA COLLEGE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, AGARTALA
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala
- NETAJI SUBHAS MAHAVIDYALAYA
- RABINDRA NATH THAKUR MAHAVIDYALAYA, SEPAHIJALA
- RAMKRISHNA MAHAVIDYALAYA
- REGIONAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- SACHIN DEB BARMAN MEMORIAL MUSIC COLLEGE
- SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MAHAVIDYALAYA, MOHANPUR
- Tripura Institute of Technology
- TRIPURA UNIVERSITY, AGARTALA
- WOMEN’S COLLEGE
If you want to download the application form as well as important guidelines (both in the same PDF) then click on the link given below:-
Application Process for Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself in the scheme:-
- Firstly download the application form.
- Fill in all the details carefully and correctly like Applicants Name, Fathers Name, Gender, Social category, Mobile number, Date of birth, Address, Photograph, Email(optional), Aadhar number(optional), college/institute/university information, like name of the college/institute/university, name of the course which the student is doing, year in which the applicant is studying, bank details like bank account number, name as per passbook, bank name, IFSC code of the bank, annual family income, religion, academic details, other details like(orphan, disabled, marital status, etc.
- After filling in all the details correctly attach all the documents with the application form and submit it to the concerned office.
- If your name comes on the merit list you’ll be notified about that.
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you..