Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha | Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha Apply Online | Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha | Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Login
The central government and State government has started various schemes and services to promote the agricultural sector. The government of Odisha has started Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana, Under this scheme, the government is going to provide capital investment subsidies to agricultural entrepreneurs. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
On 1st June 2018, the Government of Odisha has launched Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana. Its objective is to promote agro-based industries/food processing industries including commercial agriculture/horticulture/animal husbandry/fishery to encourage investment in agriculture and allied sectors. Under this scheme, the government will provide capital investment subsidies to agricultural entrepreneurs. For expansion or modernization of existing enterprise, the support will be provided only after the completion of one year and the successful operation of the enterprise.
|About||Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha|
|Started By||Government Of Odisha|
|Concerned Authority||Department Of Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment, Govt Of Odisha|
|Objective||Preparation Of Suitable Plans For Agriculture, Horticulture, Animal Husbandry, Fisheries, And Allied Sectors.|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of Odisha|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
The objective of Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana are:
- To encourage agri-entrepreneurs.
- To generate employment in agriculture and allied sectors.
- To provide subsidies to the beneficiaries. so that beneficiaries can set up commercial agri enterprises which will increase state GDP.
Key Points & Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
- On 1st June 2018, the Government of Odisha has launched Mukhyamantri Krishi Udyog Yojana with the objective of providing ease of doing agribusiness.
- Under this scheme, the government is going to provide capital investment subsidies to agricultural entrepreneurs.
- After the completion of one year of the enterprise and successful operation of the enterprise, subsidies will be provided for the expansion or modernization of the existing enterprise.
- The scheme will simplify the modalities of implementation transparent, and be time-bound at all stages so that farmers can take advantage of the scheme.
- The scheme will also promote the establishment of commercial agriculture enterprises to generate income and employment opportunities in agriculture and allied sectors.
Assistance Pattern Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
- General Entrepreneurs- 40% of fixed capital investment (excluding the cost of land subject to a ceiling of 50 lakhs).
- SC/ST/Women/Persons with disability/graduates of agriculture and allied disciplines- 50% of the fixed capital investment (excluding the cost of land subject to a maximum limit of 50 lakhs).
- Group of individuals (registered FPO, FPC, FPG, NGO, SHG, PAC, LAMPCS, Farmers, cooperative societies, apex federations, companies registered under the companies act 2013- Can avail CIS up to 40% limited to 50 lakhs. If all members are women then CIS will be limited to 50% 50 lakhs.
- The upper limit under this scheme is for an entrepreneur or the entire family.
- As per the Odisha Public Distribution System Order 2016, Family means a family unit consisting of a person, his/her spouse, their unmarried sons, daughters, and married sons and dependent parents.
- Under the scheme, the entrepreneur is required to provide a self-declaration on the list of his or her family members and it is declared that the family members have not availed of the subsidy amount.
- The cost of infrastructure will not be included in the project cost.
- Commercial activities can also be carried out on rented premises.
- The entrepreneur has to make a registered agreement for taking the premises on rent for a minimum period of 5 years.
- Projects set up without prior approval of DLC will not be considered.
Project Financing And Completion Period
- Self-financed commercial agriculture enterprise is allowed under this scheme.
- Self-financed commercial agriculture enterprise is permitted to the extent of a project cost of Rs.10 lakh.
- For projects costing more than INR 10 Lakh, a minimum of 10% of the project cost must be financed by a financial institution.
- The bank will evaluate the entire project for the release of subsidy.
- The project should be completed within two years from the date of issue.
- If there is any delay by the financial institution, the period will be extended by two years subject to a maximum of one year from the date of sanction of the loan or two years, whichever is later.
- If there is any delay in the execution of the project beyond the assigned period, then 20% will be deducted from the subsidy amount (if the project is delayed up to 6 months) and a 50% grant amount will be ensured if the project is delayed from six months to one year.
- No subsidy will be provided if the completion of the project is delayed by more than one year.
Implementation Of Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
- With the approval of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment, amendments or changes can be made to the guidelines of this scheme as per the requirement by the State Level Committee.
- Agriculture Promotion and Investment Corporation of Odisha under the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Empowerment is the nodal agency of the Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana.
- At the district level, officers of the district line department like the Chief District Agriculture Officer, Chief District Veterinary Officer, Deputy Horticulture Director, Executive Engineer, and District Fisheries Officer will be responsible for implementing this scheme.
- The blocks level department will verify the DPR and issue the feasibility report of the proposed project uploaded by the entrepreneur.
- If there is an Integrated Agriculture Project, the concerned BLO will visit the site with the BVO/AVAS as coordinator.
- The BVO/AVAS will have to the feasibility report to the CDAO through the CDVO after completing all the formalities.
- BLOs will monitor the execution process and upload photos on the portal.
- District-level officers of the agriculture and allied department will act as the default district nodal officers.
- The executive engineer will be the district nodal officer of Krishi Seva Kendra.
- The project report will be prepared by a consultant professional approved by APICOL, a Chartered Accountant, OUAT, or any institution of the Government of India or Government of Odisha or APICOL department or line department.
Project Cost Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
- Each venture will have a separate project cost.
- There is no fixed limit due to variations in project type, size, capacity, etc.
- The Consultant shall adopt the OPWD Schedule of Rates for Civil Works while preparing the DPR.
- In the case of irrigation equipment, the rates provided in the rule for private lift irrigation points shall be adopted.
- In the case of a micro irrigation system, the rates approved by the Director of Horticulture will be valid.
- The rates approved by NABARD/Line Department/NBH will be adopted for plants, trees, birds, and animals.
- In the case of protected cultivation, the rate of MIDH/NHB will be adopted.
- The cost of land will not be included in the project cost.
Sanctioning Committee Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
- State-level committee- State-level committees will consist of a few numbers. This committee will be responsible for considering proposals for approval of capital investment grants for projects costing more than one crore rupees.
- Subcommittee- While constituting the sub-committee, the Chairperson of the State Level Committee shall constitute a sub-committee to exercise the powers and functions of the State Level Committee. The decisions of the sub-committee will be placed before the state level for approval.
- District-level committee- District level committee will be formed under the chairmanship of the Collector and District Magistrate. All officers of district-level agriculture and allied departments will be members of this committee.
Implementation Methods under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
- For this scheme, the government has launched a separate portal through which the interested applicant can apply online.
- Applicants have to apply online in a prescribed format by the block-level officer to which all the details of capital investment will be attached.
- The application form will be reviewed by the BLO (Block Level Officer).
- Block Level Officer will be responsible to verify the application and security deposit of Rs 10000.
- If there is any discrepancy, the BLO is required to return the application to the entrepreneur within 5 working days.
- The applicant will receive an automatically generated message or email.
- BLO entrepreneurs will visit the farm site with you to verify various details and records.
- The BLO has to upload the feasibility report on the web portal within 15 days.
- The Branch Manager of the interested bank will have to make a joint visit to the project site before giving the feasibility report.
- After the proposal and feasibility report are received, the concerned District Nodal Officer will process and review the land records from Bhulekh.
- DNO can also do spot verification.
- After satisfaction, the DNO will upload his recommendation.
- If the proposal is rejected, then the reason for rejection will be uploaded.
Valuation Of Project Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
- Self-financing projects- The District Nodal Officer and an Engineer will be responsible for the evaluation of the project. The engineer should not be below the rank of Assistant Engineer in any Government Department.
- Institutional finance project– Institutional Finance projects will be appraised by the concerned Financial Institution with the help of an approved appraiser, which will be duly countersigned by the Branch Manager.
- The concerned officer is required to adopt the prescribed rates for assessment.
- An evaluation report will be generated which will be filled in by the evaluator. This report will be based on a detailed evaluation of the project.
- Working capital will not be included as a capital cost.
- The entrepreneur has to submit a self-declaration that the material for which the vouchers have been submitted has been used in the concerned project.
- Entrepreneurs will also submit a subsidy for the non-availing certificate. This shows the applicant has not received a subsidy under the Government of India’s Agriculture Infrastructure Fund or Fisheries and Aquaculture Development Fund or Animal Husbandry Infrastructure Development Fund.
- Before the release of the subsidy, the entrepreneur has to submit bills and vouchers along with GST which need to be compiled by CT&GST.
Assessment Of Fixed Capital Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
- Insurance- Insurance of capital assets is mandatory under this scheme. The value of the insurance premium for one year is to be treated as a capital investment.
- Plant and machinery- The value of plant and machinery is to be treated as capital investment.
- Electricity and water supply installation- The electrical installation cost will include the transformer, generator, inverter, tube well bore and any other water body as a source of irrigation and other equipment used for irrigation will be eligible to receive a subsidy.
- Project Report- The cost of preparing the project report will be treated as capital investment. A subsidy will be provided for the preparation of the project report but the grant is limited to 1% of the total project cost.
- Building- Newly constructed buildings which are designed for the project will be eligible for the subsidy. Houses or quarters used for residential purposes, guard rooms, etc. will not be eligible for a subsidy, but labor huts or labor sheds will be included as capital investment for the release of subsidy, subject to a maximum limit of Rs.6000.
- Land- The subsidy cannot be given on the cost of land.
Disbursement Of Capital Investment Subsidy
- The capital investment subsidy will be disbursed after the completion of the unit.
- The District Nodal Officer will certify the date of trial production or completion of the project.
- Before releasing the grant, the entrepreneur will execute an agreement with the District Nodal Officer.
- According to the guidelines, the subsidy amount will be released to the bank account linked to the entrepreneur’s Aadhaar.
- DNO will get an edit option to change banks.
- To facilitate project monitoring, access will be provided to bankers at least at two levels, i.e. Head Office level, and the Regional level.
- The entrepreneur will have to deposit a security amount at the time of online application and the security amount will be returned after the capital investment grant is credited to the entrepreneur’s bank account.
- Partnership Enterprise.
- Body of individuals.
- Registered FPO, FPC, FPG, NGO, SHG, PAC, LAMPCS.
- Farmers, cooperative societies.
- Apex federations.
- Companies registered under the companies act 2013
- In case of a group of applicants, the office bearers duly authorized by the Executive Body will act as applicants.
- The individual applicant or group of applicants must have land or land on lease in the name of the entrepreneur/spouse for at least 15 years in the state of Odisha with a valid Aadhar.
- Under the cage farming policy of the central government, the farmers rearing cage fish in the reservoir will be able to take advantage of this scheme during the permitted period of the lease period.
- Persons who are not residents of Odisha are eligible to set up Agri Enterprise.
- The minimum age to avail of the benefits of the scheme is 18 years.
- A person can set up more than one enterprise in different sectors after one year of successful management of the previous unit and will be eligible to avail of one more new project subject to a subsidy limit of Rs 50 lakh per beneficiary.
Process Flow Of Mukhymantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
- The block-level officer has to submit a feasible project report within 15 days.
- Thereafter, the District Nodal Officer will present the proposal before the District Level Committee within 15 days.
- The chairman i.e the collector will approve the report within 30 days.
- The District Nodal Officer will issue the go-ahead letter within 7 days with a validity period of two years.
- APICAL will monitor the project online.
- After completing the project, the entrepreneur must submit an application for a grant.
- The District Nodal Officer will issue the completion certificate within 15 days of receipt of the subsidy application.
- The certificate will be awarded before the end of the carry-forward period.
- The Bank will evaluate within 30 days.
- In the end, the district-level committee will approve the grant amount.
Eligible Enterprise Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana Odisha
Under this scheme, subsidies will be provided to entrepreneurs to set up agri-enterprises, which are related to agriculture and allied activities including food processing. The agriculture enterprise should be generating a net income of Rs 2 lakh per annum, excluding the negative list mentioned below:-
- Integrated Rice Mill.
- Biogas plant for harnessing energy.
- Any field crop with a duration of less than 1 year under normal conditions.
- Raw cutting and chewing tobacco spraying units and gutkha manufacturing units etc.
Documents Required For Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana:
- Aadhar card
- GST number
- PAN card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
How To Register Under Mukhyamantri Krushi Udyog Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Agricultural Promotion and Investment Corporation of Odisha.
- On the bottom of the homepage in the online service section, you have to click on Online registration.
- Now you have to click on registration.
- A registration form opens on your screen.
- You have to select your applicant type.
- Now enter the applicant details, and project information, and propose the location of CAE with land particulars.
- Upload all the mentioned documents in the application form.
- After completing the application form, you have to click on submit.
- By following these given steps you can register under mukhyamantri krushi udyog yojana.
How To Apply For The Establishment Of A Commercial Agri Enterprise?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Agricultural Promotion and Investment Corporation of Odisha.
- On the homepage, you have to click on MKUY.
- Now you have to click on the revised MKUY guidelines.
- Now a pdf file opens on your screen.
- You have to download the application form from the pdf form.
- Then fill in all the details asked in the annexure-A section i.e. title of the project, name of the applicant, date of birth, education qualification, address, present occupation, etc.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form and submit it to the concerned department.
- By following this procedure you can apply for setting up a commercial agriculture enterprise.
- Address- The Agricultural Promotion & Investment Corporation of Odisha Limited, Baramunda, Bhubaneswar, Odisha, PIN-751003
- Email: [email protected]
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government