Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana | Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. As we all know that health is wealth and taking care of our health is very important, so keeping this in mind government of Rajasthan has launched a new scheme to improve the health facilities of the people of the state. Basically under this scheme health insurance is been provided to people by the state government.
Today in this article we are going to discuss every detail with you related to the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, the application process, important highlights, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana is been inaugurated as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot Ji. The scheme will start on May 1, 2021. Under this scheme, people of the state will get free treatment up to ₹ 500,000 on admission in government and private hospitals connected to the scheme.
Through this scheme, the people of the state will get great relief in managing their health expenses. Also, people will get better medical facilities. A budget of Rs 3500 crore has been set by the government under this scheme. Along with this, it has also been announced to create a public health college in the divisional headquarters. The Chief Minister has also announced to increase the MLA Local Area Development from 2.5 crores to 5 crores.
|Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Highlights|
|About||Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana.|
|Inaugurated by||Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot Ji.|
|Benefit||Health insurance pf Rs 5000,000 will be provided.|
|Beneficiaries||People who come under below poverty line.|
|Official Website||Not released yet.|
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to grant health insurance up to ₹ 500,000 to all the citizens of the state.
- As we all know that still there are some people who are unable to get proper treatment due to poor financial conditions so with the help of this scheme they’ll get proper treatment and better medical facilities.
Benefits availed under Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be provided free treatment up to ₹ 500,000 on admission in government and private hospitals linked to the scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, people of the state will get great relief from the high expenses of medicines and other charges.
- Through this scheme, people will get better medical facilities and good treatment.
- Under this scheme, those families who are not included in the National Food Security Act and Socio-Economic Census will have to register.
- Eligible beneficiaries of the National Food Security Act and Socio-Economic Census as well as contract workers, small and marginal farmers have also been included.
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should be from a family living below the poverty line.
Applicant needs to have following documents in order to enroll themselves:-
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account statement
- Address proof
- Active Mobile Number
- Passport size Photograph
- As the scheme is newly launched so the organization has not set the application process yet. As soon as we’ll get the new updates we’ll inform you about that through our website.
- Also, self-application can be done online and applications can also be made on e-Mitra through the Janadhar-linked platform. These registrations will also be done through the camp at the gram panchayat level. The registration process under this scheme is going to start on April 1, 2021.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…