Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana | Rajasthan Chiranjeevi Health Insurance Scheme
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan. As we all know that health is wealth and taking care of our health is very important, so keeping this in mind government of Rajasthan has launched a new scheme to improve the health facilities of the people of the state. Basically under this scheme health insurance is been provided to people by the state government.
Today in this article we are going to discuss every detail with you related to the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, the application process, important highlights, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana is been inaugurated as the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot Ji. The scheme will start on May 1, 2021. Under this scheme, people of the state will get free treatment up to ₹ 500,000 on admission in government and private hospitals connected to the scheme.
Through this scheme, the people of the state will get great relief in managing their health expenses. Also, people will get better medical facilities. A budget of Rs 3500 crore has been set by the government under this scheme. Along with this, it has also been announced to create a public health college in the divisional headquarters. The Chief Minister has also announced to increase the MLA Local Area Development from 2.5 crores to 5 crores.
|Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Highlights|
|About||Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana.|
|Inaugurated by||Chief Minister of Rajasthan Mr. Ashok Gehlot Ji.|
|Benefit||Health insurance pf Rs 5000,000 will be provided.|
|Beneficiaries||People who come under below poverty line.|
|Official Website||Not released yet.|
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of this scheme is to grant health insurance up to ₹ 500,000 to all the citizens of the state.
- As we all know that still there are some people who are unable to get proper treatment due to poor financial conditions so with the help of this scheme they’ll get proper treatment and better medical facilities.
Benefits of Chiranjeevi Swastya Bima Yojana
Benefits availed under Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary will be provided free treatment up to ₹ 500,000 on admission in government and private hospitals linked to the scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, people of the state will get great relief from the high expenses of medicines and other charges.
- Through this scheme, people will get better medical facilities and good treatment.
- Under this scheme, those families who are not included in the National Food Security Act and Socio-Economic Census will have to register.
- Eligible beneficiaries of the National Food Security Act and Socio-Economic Census as well as contract workers, small and marginal farmers have also been included.
Organ Transplant Package Under Chiranjeevi Swastya Bima Yojana
It has been decided by the government to provide the facility of organ transplantation under the Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana. This decision has been taken by the Chief Minister of the state, Ashok Gehlot. Bone marrow and cochlear transplant facilities will also be provided under this scheme. Guidelines have been issued by the government to all the hospitals of the state regarding all the changes related to this scheme. Many important changes have also been made by the government in the software related to the scheme. Under this scheme, 5 packages of cochlear implant, 9 packages of bone marrow transplant, 8 packages of liver transplant and 7 packages of heart transplant have been added by the state government. So that good health facilities can be provided to the people of the state. The government has increased the health insurance amount given under this scheme from Rs 5 lakh to Rs 10 lakh.
Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana Premium
|Free Class Family||Free Class Family||Free Class Family||Free Class Family Premium|
|Beneficiary Family||Farmers of the state, eligible beneficiary families under the Food Security Act of the state, eligible families of Socio Economic Census 2011||Contract workers – Contract personnel working in all departments / boards / corporations / government companies of the state||Inspector and helpless families receiving Kovid-19 ex-gratia payment by the state government||State and other families who are not government employees/pensioners, that is, not taking benefits under the Medical Attendance Rules, can join the scheme by paying the prescribed premium.|
Free Treatment Facility For Heart Patients
Rajasthan government has signed an MoU with Prashanti Medical Service and Research Foundation of Gujarat for heart patients of the state. Under which free treatment of heart diseases like hole problem, angiography, angioplasty etc. will be given in 2 years. Through this free operation of 1000 heart patients of the state will be done. Along with this, free facility will be provided to the patients to visit the hospital. For which Rs 5000 will be provided from the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund.
Eligibility Criteria For Chiranjeevi Swastya Bima Yojana
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The applicant should be from a family living below the poverty line.
Required Documents For Chiranjeevi Swastya Bima Yojana
Applicant needs to have following documents in order to enroll themselves:-
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Ration card
- Bank account statement
- Address proof
- Active Mobile Number
- Passport size Photograph
Application Process For Chiranjeevi Swastya Bima Yojana
- As the scheme is newly launched so the organization has not set the application process yet. As soon as we’ll get the new updates we’ll inform you about that through our website.
- Also, self-application can be done online and applications can also be made on e-Mitra through the Janadhar-linked platform. These registrations will also be done through the camp at the gram panchayat level. The registration process under this scheme is going to start on April 1, 2021.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…