Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana | मुख्यमंत्री बाल सेवा योजना आवेदन पत्र | Application Form | Benefits | Eligibility Criteria | Objectives | Documents Required
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana is been inaugurated by the government of Uttar Pradesh. As we all know that due to the coronavirus crisis in the country, every day we people are facing new challenges in our day-to-day life. In this pandemic, many people lost their lives and their loved ones there are many such children in the country whose parents either one or both parents have died due to coronavirus infection. As per records about 197 such children have been identified whose parents have died and 1799 such children have been identified whose one of the parents has died.
- So keeping this in mind Uttar Pradesh government has launched Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana. Under this scheme, along with financial assistance, many other facilities will also be provided to these children so that they can earn their living.
- Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana like its important highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, etc. So to know more about Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana then stay connected with us till the end.
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. This scheme has been started on 30 May 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Adityanath. Through this scheme, all those children will be helped whose parents have died due to coronavirus infection. Through this scheme, not only financial assistance will be provided to the children, but the expenses from their education to their marriage will be borne by the government.
Under Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana, financial assistance of ₹ 4000 will be provided to the child or his guardian for the upbringing of the children.
If the age of the child is less than 10 years and they do not have any guardian, they will be provided a residential facility in the Government Children’s Home. Girls will also be provided separate residential facility and all those children who are studying in school and college will also be provided laptop/tablet under this scheme.
|Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Highlights
|Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
|Government of Uttar Pradesh
|30 May 2021
|All those children will be helped whose parents have died due to coronavirus infection. Along with financial assistance of Rs 4000, many other facilities will also be provided.
|All those children of UP will be helped whose parents have died due to coronavirus infection.
|Not released yet
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Objectives
The main objectives of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana are as follows:-
- The main objective of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana is to provide financial assistance to all those children who have become orphans due to coronavirus infection.
- Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to all those children so that they can maintain themselves. Uttar Pradesh government will take full responsibility for all the children.
- With the help of this scheme, children will not need to depend on others.
- From monthly financial assistance to residential assistance and financial assistance for marriage will also be provided by the state government.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
Benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- Through this scheme, all those children will be helped whose parents have died due to coronavirus infection.
- Under this scheme, not only financial assistance will be provided to the children, but the expenses from their education to their marriage will be borne by the government.
- For the upbringing of all eligible children, an assistance amount of ₹ 4000 will be provided to them every month.
- This financial assistance will be provided till the child becomes an adult.
- Laptops or tablets will also be provided to all the children studying through Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.
- All minor girls will be provided education and housing facilities through Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya run by the Government of India, Government Children’s Home and Atal Residential Schools run by the State Government.
Housing facility and Financial Assistance
Financial assistance and a Housing facility will be provided under this scheme. Financial assistance of ₹ 4000 per month will be provided to all eligible beneficiaries through Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana 2021. This financial assistance will be for the care of the child. Apart from this, all the children whose age is 10 years or less and who do not have any guardians will be provided a residential facility by the Uttar Pradesh government through Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.
This residential facility will be provided to them by providing them accommodation in Government Children’s Home. So that all those children can be taken care of. At present, there are about 5 Government Children’s Homes in Uttar Pradesh which are located in Mathura, Lucknow, Prayagraj, Agra, and Rampur.
ITI trainees will be provided benefits under this scheme. For which the eligibility condition was issued on June 8, 2021, by the Principal of the Government Industrial Training Institute, Dr. Naresh Kumar. Laptop, tablet, financial assistance for marriage, and monthly assistance will be provided to all eligible beneficiaries. All those ITI trainees who want to get the benefit of this scheme have to apply in the nodal ITI of their district. The eligibility conditions for ITI Trainee are as follows:-
- The age limit of the trainee should be less than 18 years.
- The applicant’s parents must have died due to coronavirus infection.
- If the applicant’s parent has died before 1st March 2020 and the legal guardian has died due to a corona infection, then he is also eligible for this scheme.
- If one of the applicant’s mothers or father died before March 2020 and the other died due to corona infection, then in this situation also the benefit of this scheme can be availed.
- Apart from this, if both the parents are alive but the parent earning income has died due to coronavirus infection and the annual income of the surviving parents is ₹ 200,000 or less, then in this situation also the benefit of this scheme will be provided.
Financial Assistance for marriage and Laptop/Tablet Distribution
Under this scheme, an amount of ₹ 101000 will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government for the marriage of all eligible girls. Apart from this, all the children who are studying in school and college or are taking vocational education will be provided a tablet/laptop through Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana. So that there is no hindrance in their studies.
Care and Education of minor girls
The government will also look for those girls who are minors, they’ll be also provided housing and education facility. All eligible girls will be provided education and housing through Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalaya run by the Government of India, Government Children’s Grah, and Atal Residential School run by the State Government. At present, about 13 children’s homes are being operated in the state and 17 Atal residential schools are being run. This scheme has been launched to ensure the care of all the minor girl children. Now the girls of the country will be able to earn their living by availing the benefits of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana.
Eligibility Criteria for Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria to enroll themselves:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Children who have lost both their parents due to COVID-19.
- Children whose only one parent was alive and died due to coronavirus infection.
- The age of the child must be 18 years or less than 18 years.
- At present, the income of the surviving parent should be ₹ 200,000 or less than ₹ 200,000.
Applicants need to have the following documents for Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana:-
- Death certificate of parents
- Child’s age certificate
- Evidence of death from 2019
- Income Certificate (If both the parents die then it is not necessary to submit the Income Certificate.)
- Address Proof
- Certificate of registration in an educational institution
- Prior application with the latest photograph of child and guardian
Applicants need to follow the following steps if they want to enroll themselves on Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana:-
- If you live in a rural area then you have to go to the office of Village Development/Panchayat Officer or Block or District Probation Officer and if you live in an urban area you have to go to the office of Lekhpal, Tehsil, or District Probation Officer.
- You have to get the application form for this scheme from the office and enter all the details carefully and then attach all the required documents.
- Now the applicant needs to submit this application form to the office.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under the UP Chief Minister Bal Seva Yojana.
- After identifying the eligible children by the District Child Protection Unit and Child Welfare Committee, the application process will be completed within 15 days.
- Under this scheme, the application can be made within 2 years of the death of the parent.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided from the date of receipt of approval.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
What is UP Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana?
How can one register themselves?
What facilities are provided under UP Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana?
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you