Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Online Registration | Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Apply | Diseases Covered Under Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme | Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme Eligibility, Documents requiredTo improve the quality of residents of Tamil Nadu, the government has started various health care schemes. Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme is one the flagship health care scheme, under which door-to-door medical facilities will be provided and physiotherapy-related treatment will also provide. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Tamil nadu Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam SchemeOn 5 August 2021, the chief minister of tamil Nadu M.K.Stalin launched Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme. Under this scheme, routine door-to-door check-ups and detect non-communicable diseases will be provided to residents whose age 45 years and more. Currently, this scheme is implemented in 7 districts of Tamil Nadu. This scheme covered 1172 health sub-centers, 189 primary health centers, and security community health centers. With the implementation of this scheme, preliminary healthcare delivery will be improved, and life quality and morality will be improved. For implementing Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvan 1,264 women health workers, 50 physiotherapists and 50 nurses have been appointed.
|About||TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Tamil Nadu|
|Started On||5 August 2021|
|Objective||To Provide Door To Door Medical Facilities|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of TN Whose Age is 45 Years And More|
|Budget Allocated||Rs. 258 crores|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- To improve the healthcare/ medical facilities in the state.
- To provide door-to-door medical facilities to the poor residents of Tamil Nadu.
- It is the first health care scheme under which physiotherapy-related treatment, testing, and making available to the poor at their doorstep for drug and non-communicable diseases.
Key Points & Benefits Of Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme
- On 5 August 2021, the chief minister of Tamil Nadu M.K.Stalin launched Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Scheme.
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 258 crore for the implementation of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, door-to-door medical facilities will be provided to the residents of Tamil Nadu whose age 45 years and more.
- It will help in bringing primary healthcare to the people’s doorstep and uncovering dangerous health information.
- The women public health workers, women health volunteers (WHVs), physiotherapists, and nurses, would provide door-to-door healthcare.
- Currently, this scheme has been launched in Krishnagiri and 7 other districts i.e. Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai, and Salem.
- The government has covered 1172 health sub-centers, 189 primary health centers, and 50 community
Assistance With Medical RecordsAll patients who will be enrolled under this scheme will get a unique ID. The unique id will be issued by government officials. Through the unique id, the patient will be able to access the medical facilities and it will be easier to identify patients and can get the details of medical facilities taken by the patient.
Treatment Covered Under Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam SchemeTreatment covered under the TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Yojana are:
- Diabetes and hypertension
Eligibility CriteriaTo apply for TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Yojana, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- The age of the applicant should be 45 years and more.
- Currently, this scheme is started in a few districts of Tamil Nadu, so the applicant should be from one of the given districts i.e. Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Madurai, Tiruchi, Coimbatore, Chennai, or Salem.
Documents Required For Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam SchemeThe following documents are required at the time of applying for the TN Makkalai Thedi Maruthuvam Yojana:
- Identity Proof.
- Aadhar card
- Age Proof
- Residence Proof.
- Passport-size photograph.