Madhu Babu Pension Yojana | Madhu babu pension yojana list | Eligibility Criteria of Pension Yojana 2023
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Government of Odisha. Under this scheme, the destitute elderly and destitute differently-abled persons of the state will get financial assistance. So here in this article, we are going to discuss all the important details about Madhu Babu Pension Yojana like its eligibility criteria, required documents, application process, beneficiary list, important highlights, helpline number, so if you want to know more stay connected with us.
MadhuBabu Pension Yojana 2023
- The scheme is been launched by the Chief Minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik(Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities), in January 2008 for the first time. Under this scheme, the destitute elderly and destitute differently-abled persons of the state will get financial assistance.
- This scheme is a merger of two pension schemes name Revised Old Age Pension Rules, 1989 and Disability Pension Rules, 1985. This scheme is beneficial for approximately 50 lakh applicants. Its Headquarters are in Bhubaneshwar, India.
- Madhu Babu Pension Yojana is also for the transgender community. About 5000 people of this community will get a monthly payment of Rs. 500 and Rs. 900. To apply for the scheme applicants, have to fill the online application form from the Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (SSEPD) Department Website.
|Odisha Pension Yojana Highlights|
|About||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||The Chief Minister of the state|
|Department||Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Benefit||Will get a financial assistance|
|Beneficiaries||Destitute elderly and destitute differently-abled persons|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Pension Amount Under MadhuBabu Pension Yojana
The pension amount granted under this scheme is as follows:-
|Age limit||Amounted granted|
|60-79 years||Rs 500|
|80 years and above||Rs 700|
The beneficiary will get the pension amount on the 15th of every month in cash. Pension will be handed by the BDO or any officer subordinate to BDO (in a rural area) in Gram Panchayat office and by DSSO or any officer subordinate to DSSO at the municipal office in the urban area.
Types of Pension
- Disability pension
- Old-age pension
- Widow pension
- Case of Leprosy patient
- Widow pension AIDS/ HIV
- Disability person AIDS/ HIV
- Unmarred woman
- Divorcee woman
An applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- Applicants need to be permanent residents of Odisha.
- Applicants’ age should be 60 years and above.
- Old age people or PWD or Widows of the state can apply for this scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family is must not more than Rs. 24000/-
- Applicant must not get benefits of any other pension scheme of union Government or the state government or any organization aided by either Government.
The following documents are required for enrollment:-
- Applicants’ Aadhaar card.
- Age proof.
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ ST/ OBC/ BC/ Minority applicant).
- Death certificate of husband (in case of widow pension).
- Disability certificate (in case of PWD applicant).
- Income proof.
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website of the Department of Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities.
- Then a homepage will appear on your screen, you need to go to the “Apply for scheme” option and click on it.
- Then again a new page will appear on the screen where you need to select “Madhu Babu Pension Yojana” under the chosen scheme.
- Click on it and then fill the application form carefully, do fill in all the required details correctly, like scheme type, and enter a name, Father/Husband’s Name, Date of birth, gender, active mobile number, Aadhar number, District, Address, and social category.
- Afterward, you need to upload all the scanned documents.
- Click the “submit” option after reviewing the details.
If you came across with any query then you can contact on the following helpline numbers:-
- Helpline Number- 18003457150
- E-Mail Id- [email protected]
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you