Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Online Registration | Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Application Form | Karnataka SC/ST Marriage Scheme
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana is a mass marriage scheme for couples in the state. Under this scheme, the government will organize a mass marriage for Hindu couples who belong to the financially weaker section. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
On 10 January 2020, the government of Karnataka has started Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana. It is also called the Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme. Under this scheme, a mass marriage ceremony will be organized for the financial distress family of the state. The state government also provides financial assistance of Rs 55000. To avail of the benefits of this scheme, the bride, and groom should not be less than 18 years and 21 years and this scheme is only for Hindu couples.
Every year, the government has decided to get about 1000 couples married. There are 100 temples in a state where mass marriage is organized. Mass marriage is organized in selected temples in the state. Registration for 2023 will be start soon so keep checking the post.
|About||Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana/ Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme|
|Started By||Government Of Karnataka|
|Started On||January 2020|
|Concerned Authority||Department of Religious Endowment, Govt. of Karnataka|
|Objective||Providing financial assistance to Hindu couples and conducting mass marriages|
|Beneficiary||Brides and grooms of Karnataka state|
|Assistance Amount||Rs 55000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
The objectives of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or the Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme are:
- To organize mass marriage for financial distress families.
- To provide assistance for the marriage.
Importance And Benefits Of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
There are various benefits of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or the Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme. Some of the benefits are:
- The aim is to organize a mass marriage for the financially distressed poor parents for the marriage of their children.
- After marriage, the government will provide assistance of Rs 55000 and will include the following things:-
- Mangalsutra worth Rs. 40,000 for the bride.
- Rs. 5,000 in Cash to Groom
- Rs. 10,000 in Cash to Bride
- Muzrai mass marriage is organized only at selected temples in the state. There are a total of 100 temples in the state where mass marriage is conducted.
- Under this scheme, the government has decided to get about 1000 couples married every year.
To apply for the Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The beneficiary should be a permanent resident of Karnataka.
- The age of the bride and groom should not be less than 18 years and 21 years.
- Only Hindu couples are eligible for this scheme.
- A consent letter from the parents should be submitted by the couple.
- The parents of both couples must be present at the wedding venue
Documents Required For Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme:
- Aadhaar Cards of both Bride and Groom
- Address proof
- Age proof
- Religious Certificate
- Letter of consent from parent/ permission letter from parents
How To Register For Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana?
- Applicants have to register for the Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme offline as online registration services are not started yet.
- Mass marriage will be held in selected temples so you have to check the list of temples for marriage.
- Then visit the temple and enroll yourself in this scheme.
- Temple authorities will provide an application form. Fill in all the details and attach them will documents and submit them in the temple. You have to register at least 30 days before the date of marriage.
- Once the registration is complete and the details are verified, they are provided with the details of the marriage.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme