Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme | AP Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Apply Online | YSR Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
The scheme is been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jaganmohan Reddy. The scheme is basically for women, new opportunities for them. Here in this article, we are going to share every detail of the scheme regarding its procedure, eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, benefits. So to know more stay connected with us.
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme 2022
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme is launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. Under this scheme, women who belong to the minority category will be benefited. Acc0rding to this scheme, the women of the Andhra Pradesh state will be getting sheep and goats to provide themselves with a good living.
The government will be spending around Rupees 1868.63 crore on this scheme. YSR Government will provide around 2.49 lakh sheep and goats units to all of the population. Each unit of sheep and goat will contain either 14 sheep or goats.
This will be a very reputable scheme for the women belonging to the backward category as they can become self-dependent and can have a good source of income.
|About||Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme|
|Inaugurated by||The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Benefit||Business opportunities like providing unit of sheep to them.|
|Beneficiaries||Women of the state belong to the minority category.|
Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of the scheme is to provide a unit of sheep to the women who belong to the minority category.
- This will help them to be self-dependent and will open many new opportunities for them.
- Also, in the Andhra Pradesh Jagananna Jeeva Kranti Yojana 2021 amount will be given at Rupees 75000. This will help with the cost of transport and insurance. It is also said that there will be the distribution of 4.69 lakh units of cows and buffaloes with ₹3,500 crores to strengthen the dairy sector.
To ensure better livelihood of women by providing them a stable source of income, Hon'ble CM @ysjagan has launched the #JaganannaJeevaKranthi scheme. 2,49,151 sheep/goat units to be distributed to beneficiaries in three phases at an expenditure of Rs. 1,869 crores. pic.twitter.com/8RiEJ80kBd— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) December 10, 2020
Eligibility Criteria For Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
The applicant needs to pass the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must only be a woman and a resident of the state.
- An applicant must be above the age of 45 years and below 60 years.
- The applicant must belong to one of the following categories:-
- Backward Classes (BC)
- Scheduled Castes (SC)
- Scheduled Tribes (ST)
- Minority communities
Species Of Sheep under Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh will provide the following species of sheep under this scheme:-
- Nellore Brown
- Machala Brown
- Vizianagaram breeds
- Black Bengal in goats
- Native breeds
Application Process for Jagananna Jeeva Kranthi Scheme
As the scheme is newly launched so the organization has not set the application process yet. As soon as we’ll get the new updates we’ll inform you about that through our website.
Yojana Implementation Process
The government will implement the scheme in three stages of implementation of this scheme: –
- At the beginning of the plan, the delivery of 20,000 units will be started in the first phase by 1 March 2021.
- In the second phase, 130,000 units of distribution will start from April to August 2021.
- The final installment in the final phase will start in September with the delivery of 99000 units and end in December 2021