India Post GDS Recruitment 2023: Official notification of GDS2, 2023 has been released by the India Post. There are a total of 30041 vacant posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for the post of Branch Postmaster(BPM) /Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak.
Candidates who want to apply for GDS 2, 2023 can apply through the official website of the Indian Post. Today in this article we will provide information about the Gramin Dak Sevak 2023 Online Application Link, Eligibility, Selection process, Age Limit, Salary, How to Apply and more. So read the article till the end.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023
Indian Post has officially released the notification for the recruitment to the posts of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) for the post of Branch Postmaster(BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster(ABPM)/Dak Sevak. There are a total of 30041 vacancies for the posts of GDS in various postal circles across India.
Online application for the GDS Recruitment 2023 has already started from the 3 August and the last date of application is 23 August. To apply for this post you should be at least 10th pass and you should be between 18 years and 40 years.
GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Links & Dates
|India Post GDS Notification||Click Here|
|India Post GDS Online Application Link||Click Here|
|India Post GDS Notification Date||02 August 2023|
|India Post GDS Online Application Starting Date||03 August 2023|
|India Post GDS 2023 Online Application Last Date||23 August 2023|
|India Post GDS Application Edit/Correction Date||24 August to 26 August 2023|
|India Post GDS Result Date 2023||October 2023|
GDS Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Age Limit:- The candidate should be between 18 years to 40 years. Age will be determined on the last date of submission of the application.
- Age Relaxation:- Applicants who wish to apply for reserved vacancies or seek age relaxation must submit the certificate from the competent authority in the prescribed format.
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 Years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 Years|
- Qualification: The candidate should be at least 10th pass.
- Candidate must have studied the local language.
- Knowledge of computer
- Knowledge of cycling
- Adequate means of livelihood
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 State Wise Vacancy
There will be an India Post GDS 2023 notification for the recruitment of more than 30000 positions available around the nation. The table below lists the open positions per state:
|Circle||Number of Vacancies|
How To Fill India Post GDS Application Form?
- Firstly, visit the official website of the Indian Post i.e. indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- On the homepage click on registration.
- If you are already registered then you can login into the portal or else click on registration.
- Now fill in all the details asked in the registration form such as
- Name, father name
- Mobile No, Email
- DOB, educational details, etc
- After completing the application form click on submit.
- Now login to the website.
- Click on apply online and fill in all the details asked in the GDS 2023 Application form like:
- Personal details
- Educational qualifications
- Contact details
- Upload scanned copies of the necessary documents, such as photographs and signatures.
- Now pay the application fees.
- Review all the details entered in the application form and make corrections if necessary.
- Atlast click on submit to complete the application process.
- Now you have successfully applied for the India Post GDS 2023.
Application Fee For General Category: Rs.100/-
Application Fee For SC/ST/PWD: No Fee
India Post GDS 2023 Selection Process
- Merit List:- There will be no written exam, the selection of the candidates will be completely merit-based. Candidates will be selected on the basis of the 10th Marks Percentile.
- Document Verification:- Selected candidates will have to present their original documents to verify their eligibility.
- Final Selection:- After successful document verification, candidates will be shortlisted and appointed as GDS in the respective postal circles.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme
Click Here to download the GDS recruitment notification pdf
To apply for this post you should be at least 10th pass and you should be between 18 years and 40 years.
The last date for the registration of GDS 2 is August 23, 2023.
Salary will be between ₹ 12,000-Rs 29,380. For ABPM, the salary range is ₹ 10,000 to 24,470