Himachal Pradesh Voter List | Application Process
A voter ID card is proof of the identity of every person. Himachal Pradesh Voter List has been launched by the election commission. The people of the state can view the Voter List online. Citizens of the state, who have recently applied online for getting their Voter Id, can check their and their family names in this Voter list. People whose names will be included in this voter list, can give their vote in future elections.
Today in this article, we are going to discuss everything about the Himachal Pradesh Voter List. Residents of Himachal Pradesh state can check their electoral roll with photos in a PDF format. We’ll also share important highlights, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, benefits, Voter Id Card Importance, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Himachal Pradesh Voter List 2022
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to see their name in this Himachal Pradesh Voter List, can go online to their official website through their mobiles. This will help them in saving their time. This will save both time and money and bring transparency to the system. The voter ID card will be provided to only those citizens whose names will be on the voter list. All those citizens whose names will be on the voter list, will be able to give their votes in the upcoming election.
Voting is our constitutional right. The Voter Id Card is an identity document issued by the Election Commission of India to people who have reached the age of 18. The electoral roll is a list or compilation of all eligible citizens who are entitled to cast their votes in an election.
The electoral rolls are prepared Assembly Constituency-wise. Electoral rolls are the end results of the process of voter registration. The list is usually broken down by electoral districts and is primarily prepared to assist election officials at polling places. The Election Commission of India has decided to generally have a maximum of 1200 electors per booth. The polling booths are so set up that no voter should ordinarily travel more than 2 km to reach the polling booth.
|Himachal Pradesh Voter List Highlights|
|About||Himachal Pradesh Voter List|
|Launched By||Government of Himachal Pradesh|
|Benefits||Can check the voter list online|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Himachal Pradesh Voter List Objectives
The objectives of the Himachal Pradesh Voter List are as follows:-
- The main objective is to provide a voter list online.
- Due to the Himachal Pradesh voter list being online, people will not have to visit the government offices to see their name on the voter list, which will save both their time and money and will also bring transparency to the system.
Benefits availed under Himachal Pradesh Voter List are as follows:-
- The voter ID card also sometimes acts as an identification document for the citizens of India.
- If you have a voter ID card and your name has appeared on the Himachal Pradesh voter list then you have the right to vote for your desired party or candidate.
- If you vote for your desired candidate then the candidate has the ability to win the elections basically you have the ability to choose your respective leader and frame the future of the country.
- The applicants who have applied recently for a Voter Id Card can their names on the beneficiary list by sitting at their homes. This will help them to save time.
- Voter ID cards are also used to avail benefits of many government schemes.
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
Applicants need to have the following documents in order to enroll themselves:-
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of residence
- Ration card
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Applicants need to follow the following steps in order to check their names on Himachal Pradesh Voter List 2021:-
- Firstly applicant needs to visit the official website.
- Now the home page will open in front of you on which you have to click on the option of online voter registration.
- After this, the list of all the forms will open in front of you. This list is as follows:-
Form 6 (inclusion of names for residents electors)
Form 6A(inclusion of names for overseas electors)
Form 7 (any objection on inclusion of names)
Form 8(correction of entries in the electoral roll)
- You have to click on the option as per your requirement.
- After this, a login form will open in front of you.
- You will have to enter your username password and captcha code in this form.
- After that, you have to click on the login option.
- Now online voter registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this form and upload all the required documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to register a voter online.
If you come across any query then contact on the following numbers:-
- Helpline number:- 18003321950.
For more numbers click on the following link:-Contact Centre Number
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us at https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…