Gujarat Ration Card List 2023 | Ration Card Online List Gujarat
Ration card is an important government document. Each state government provides ration cards to its citizens. The government distributes rations to citizens at concessional rates. In this article, we are providing information about the application of the Gujarat Ration Card.
Stay with us for all types of information related to the Ration Card.
Gujarat Ration Card
Ration card is a government document. Which is also used as an identity certificate. The government distributes ration at cheaper prices under the government food distribution program. Gujarat government provides free food grains or free ration to its citizens under the Brahm Yojana.
The government of Gujarat provides ration card benefits to 3.25 crore people of the state. Under this scheme, all the migrants of the state were provided free ration during the COVID-19 period. BPL ration card holders were provided Rs 1000 directly in their bank accounts.
All the BPL families of the state have been provided with electricity charges of Rs 1.50 for 50 units. And in April 2020, electricity tariffs are set for all small industries, factories, and MSMEs. Also, the government has allocated Rs 30 to 35 crore for cowsheds and cattle ponds in the state.
|Gujarat Ration Card Highlights|
|Article||Ration Card List Gujarat|
|Objective||Distribution of ration cards|
|Department||Food Civil Supplies Department|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Gujarat state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Gujarat Ration Card
To apply for Ration Card, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must have a permanent state.
- The applicant should not have an already active ration card.
Documents Required for Gujarat Ration Card
The following required documents have to be attached with the application form for the Ration Card application.
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Income proof
- BPL card
- Passport size photo
- Phone number
Ration Card Application Process
To apply for Ration Card, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the ration card of the Government of Gujarat.
- You have to click on the “Revenue” option on the home page.
- After this one has to click on the “more” option from the dropdown list.
- Now you have to click on the option to “apply for new ration card” under online services. Or click on the Direct’s option.
- After this, you can apply it both ways. For an offline application, you have to download and submit it to the concerned office.
- To apply online, you have to click on the “Apply Online” option.
- After this, you have to register yourself.
- After this, you will get the ration card application form. After filling in all the details, you have to click on the submit option.
- After this, your application will be completed.
How to check Ration Card List Gujarat 2023
To check Ration Card List 2023, you have to complete the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website related to the ration card.
- Now you have to select the respective year and month on the home page.
- After this, you have to click on the “Go” button.
- You will then get a ration card and a beneficiary list of the types of beneficiaries.
- Now you have to choose your region.
- After this, you will get a detailed list.
- Now you have to choose your village.
- After this, you will get the ration card, name, and other details of all the ration card holders under the selected area.
- Now you have to click on your respective ration number.
- Now you will get the information about the ration card.