E-Grantz Portal | Kerala E-Grantz 3.0 Student Registration
The E-Grantz 3.0 is a portal that has been launched by the Backward Community Development Department of the Government of Kerala. Basically under this scheme government will provide scholarships to the students who are facing difficulties getting a good-quality education.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything with you like the application process, eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, features, benefits, and many more things. So to know more stay connected with us.
Through this portal, the backward categories like Scheduled Caste(SC) or Scheduled Tribe(ST), or Other Backward Castes(OBC) can apply under the scholarship. There are different types of scholarships that are present on the E-Grantz Website launched by the concerned authorities of the Government of Kerala.
Approximately around 3 lakh students have used the website to get scholarships so that they can get quality education in the institutions of Kerala. However, a new and updated version of the E-Grantz portal has been launched which is known as the E-Grantz 3.0 portal to help all of the new students get quality education through scholarships.
|E-Grantz Portal Highlights|
|Department||Backward Community Development Department|
|Benefit||The scholarship will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||Backward category students will be benefited|
|Official Website||Click Here|
E- Grantz Portal Objectives
The main objectives of the E-Grantz Portal are as follows:-
- The main objective of the E-Grantz Portal scholarship is to provide financial support to those students who are not able to manage their studies expenses due to financial problems.
- This will also help in decreasing the unemployment rate.
- With the help of this financial support will be provided so that the students can continue their education without any problems, and can also raise their living standards.
An applicant can avail of the following benefits under E-Grantz Portal are:-
- The students who belong to the Scheduled Caste(SC) or Scheduled Tribe(ST) or Other Backward caste categories will be benefited under this scheme.
- The students who are not able to get a really good life because of the lack of education can really look forward to this scholarship launched by the government of Kerala for the backward category students.
The applicant needs to pass the following criteria in order to enroll himself on E-Grantz Portal:-
- The student must be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- The student must be pursuing a Degree, Diploma, Doctoral, Higher Secondary, Polytechnic, Post Graduate, Professional, and VHSE courses.
- The student must come under Scheduled Caste (SC), Other Backward Classes (OBCs), Other Eligible Communities (OECs), and other socially/economically backward communities.
- The student must have secured at least 75% attendance.
- The student should be enrolled in the post-matriculation course program.
- The admission of the candidate should be done under the reserved quota based on merit.
- For students belonging to the OBC category:– The income limit is INR 1 Lakh per annum for +2 course, Degree, PG, and Professional courses.
- For students belonging to other categories:– The income limit is INR 1 Lakh for +2 course, Degree, PG, and Professional courses.
Assistance Granted Under the scheme
The assistance granted under the scheme is as follows:-
- For SC/ OEC Candidates
- An amount of INR 630 will be provided to students studying in colleges that are less than 8 km from their residence.
- An amount of INR 750 will be provided to students whose colleges are above 8 km from their residence.
- INR 1500 to students pursuing professional courses and reside on their own due to lack of hostel facilities.
- For OBC Candidates
- The scholarship amount of INR 160 given to students pursuing 10+2 courses.
- For students pursuing PG and Professional Courses.
- Day scholars get INR 200 and hostellers get INR 250.
- For students pursuing Polytechnic courses
- Day scholars get INR 100 and hostellers get INR 150.
Follow the following steps in order to enroll yourself:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- Now you have to click on the option called One Time Registration present on the menu bar.
- Then You need to enter your Aadhar card number and your name as per the Aadhar card.
- Now click on the option called Validate Aadhar to continue for the registration.
- Now, you have to enter your mobile number and other personal details.
- Finally, click on the button called Register.
- Then Login yourself on the portal and enter details now the list of the scholarship will be displayed on your screen.
- Afterward, the application form will be displayed, upload all the required documents, and then click on Submit.
If somehow the applicant came across any query so they can contact on the following helpline numbers:-
- TOLL-FREE (ST Department)
- 1800 425 2312
- DIRECTORATE OF SCHEDULED CASTES DEVELOPMENT
- Museum-Nandhavanam Road, Nandhavanam, Vikasbhavan P O, Thiruvananthapuram-695033
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you