UGC life skills Jeevan Kaushal scheme 2023 | UGC Jeevan Kaushal Learning outcome | Jeevan Kaushal Scheme UGC
University Grant Commission (UGC) has announced a new scheme. UGC has named the scheme Jeevan Kaushal Scheme. The scheme is for enhancing life skills. This scheme aims to enhance intellectual and individual abilities for one’s growth.
UGC life skills 2023
By this scheme, UGC wants to develop life skills in one’s mind and this will help them introspect their abilities and strengths. UGC Life Skill program is divided into several courses such as Communication Skills, Leadership Skills, Professional Skills, and Universal human values. The official pdf of the scheme defines the content and duration for every course. The learning objective and objectives of the scheme are listed below.
Jeevan Kaushal scheme Objective
The main objective of the UGC life skills Jeevan Kaushal Yojana are:
- To manage competency-mix at all levels for achieving excellence with ethics.
- The candidates will be able to set appropriate goals.
- To manage stress.
- To manage and utilize time effectively.
- To develop interpersonal skills
- Leadership qualities are the main asset i.e. to adopt leadership qualities for the welfare of self and others.
- To provide the opportunity for the realization of one’s potential especially through practical and theoretical experience.
- For the increment of one’s knowledge.
- The awareness of emotional competency and emotional intelligence at the place of work.
- More importantly, its objective is to enhance one’s ability to be fully self-aware by helping each other.
Deen Dayal Antodya Yojana– Click Here for Complete Details
Learning Outcome of UGC Jeevan Kaushal Yojana
The Learning objective of the UGC life skills scheme is listed below:
- Gain intellectual competency.
- Aim for a high sense of social competency.
- Practice emotional competency.
- Gain an edge through professional competency.
- Be an integral human being.
- Gain self competency and confidence.
Course list for Life Skills Program
Before taking the scheme benefits the candidate can also check the course list offered by the Life skill program
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Professional skills
- Universal human values
For more information, you can go to the official PDF provided by UGC.
The link for the official pdf is given here https://www.ugc.ac.in/e-book/SKILL%20ENG/mobile/index.html.
Note- This website aims to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.
What is Jeevan Kaushal scheme UGC 2021?
This scheme aims to enhance intellectual and individual abilities for one’s growth. By this scheme, UGC wants to develop life skills in one’s mind and this will help them introspect their abilities and strengths.
What is the Objective of the UGC Jeevan Kaushal Yojana 2021?
The main objective of the UGC Jeevan Kaushal Yojana is to provide the opportunity for the realization of one’s potential, especially through practical and theoretical experience.
Who Started this Jeevan Kushal Yojana?
Jeevan Kaushal Scheme is started by UGC- University Grants Commission.
1 thought on “UGC life skills – Jeevan Kaushal Scheme 2023: Life skill Program”
I want to become a Master Trainer for Jeevan Kaushal. Kindly guide.