Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana | PM Yuva Yojana 2021 | Yuva Prime Minister Scheme Benefits | Selection Process
Department of Higher Education of the Ministry of Education has announced the Youth Prime Minister Scheme 2021 on 29 May 2021 as it is a big day for youth and budding writers in India.
This scheme will help to encourage young writers and is also a very important opportunity for all writers and youth to enhance their writing skills.
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana provides a platform to all authors on which they can publish their articles and can enhance themselves and their writing skills. The scheme is coming out as a Writing Consultancy Program, through which Vardhman and newly born writers of India will be able to showcase Indian writing on a global scale.
Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana like its important highlights, objectives, benefits, selection procedure, the application process, etc. So to know more about Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana stay connected with us.
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana is been inaugurated by our Prime Minister. It was informed by the Ministry that the scheme is a part of the Amrit Mahotsav of independence. Through this yojana, all budding writers will get an opportunity to express their perspectives about Indian heritage, culture, and its history. This scheme will prove to be very effective in inculcating feelings like patriotism and patriotism among the youth of the country.
Through the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana, the Prime Minister wants to provide encouragement to the younger generation of the country with freedom fighters and the sacrifices they have made for the freedom of the country and there never giving up. The youth is called the future of any country, their attitude proves very important for the progress of the country. Through this scheme, we can know the attitude of the young generation and young writers of India in an innovative and creative way towards India’s independence and national movements.
|Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana Highlights|
|About||Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi Ji|
|Department||Department of Higher Education of the Ministry of Education|
|Benefit||Indian culture will be promoted and budding writers will get a scholarship of ₹ 50,000 per month for 6 months.|
|Beneficiaries||Young and budding writer of India who is under 30 years of age.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana Objectives
The main motive of Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana are as follows:-
- Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana aims to provide budding writers and youth an opportunity to further develop and enhance their writing interests.
- Through this, the culture and Indian writing of India has to be displayed and published globally.
- To make Indian writers aware of the world-famous culture and heroic saga of freedom fighters here and encourage them in taking inspiration from them.
- It will also help them know the vision of youth, their perspective towards the history of the country.
Benefits availed under Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, selected writers will get a scholarship of Rs 50,000 per month for 6 months.
- Through this scheme, reading, writing, and book culture will be promoted and India and Indian writing will be showcased globally.
- With the help of this scheme, budding writers are getting a golden opportunity to improve their writing skills in the form of training.
- Books written by Indian authors will be published by the National Book Trust through the PM Scheme.
- With the help of this, the fading Indian culture and its ancient heroic stories are again becoming the interest of Indian writers.
- Also with the help of this yojana, books written in Indian script will be translated into many languages so that everyone can be made aware of Indian culture and its history.
- Through this scheme, the exchange of Indian culture and literature will take place across the world, so that ideas like “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” will be greatly encouraged.
PM Yuva Yojana Selection Procedure
In order to apply in this scheme, first of all, aspiring youth and writers will have to participate in the All India Competition. A total of 75 best writers will be selected in the competition. The list of winners will be announced by the government on 15 August 2021. All selected authors will be given free training by the government. Writers will be trained by professional and eminent writers and mentors. During the training, the authors will write in the form of books, revealing their thoughts and feelings towards the forgotten heroes, freedom fighters, and the history and national movements of India’s independence.
All the manuscripts written by the authors will be inspected by 15 December 2021 and all these manuscripts will be released on 12 January 2021 on the occasion of National Youth Day. All the winning youth will continue to be paid a scholarship of ₹ 50000 per month for 6 months. National Book Trust (NBT) will play the role of nodal agency in Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana. The National Book Trust (NBT) will publish the book written by the authors in Indian and other translations.
PM Yuva Yojana Application Process
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana will have to wait a little longer. As the scheme is newly launched so the organization has not set the application process yet. As soon as we’ll get the new updates we’ll inform you about that through our website.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.
1 thought on “Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana, Online Registration 2021, Selection Process”