Uttar Pradesh Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021 | UP Kisan Karj Rahat List 2021
The Uttar Pradesh Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021 has been inaugurated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Basically, the scheme is launched for farmers as they can apply for a loan under this scheme. The state government is gradually making a list of all eligible farmers, so the beneficiaries who have applied for a loan can check their name online in the beneficiary list. You can simply go to the official website and check the list.
Today in this article, we will discuss everything about the Uttar Pradesh Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021 like its important highlights, benefits, objectives, documents required, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Uttar Pradesh Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021
The scheme was launched on 9 July 2017 to provide relief to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, small and marginal farmers of Uttar Pradesh will get farm loans waived by the state government up to one lakh. The applicant must have an Aadhaar card, and a bank account linked to the land in the state of UP. Under this scheme, the only loans taken from District Cooperative Bank will be forgiven.
Those farmers who have taken loans before 31 March 2016, the same farmer will be waived under Uttar Pradesh Kisan Karj Mafi Scheme 2021. The UP government will waive interest on the loan to benefit 2.63 lakh small and marginal farmers under the Interest Wavier Scheme 2019-20.
|Uttar Pradesh Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021 Highlights|
|About||Uttar Pradesh Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021|
|Inaugurated by||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Benefit||Forgive farmers’ agricultural credit|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits availed under Uttar Pradesh Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021 are as follows:-
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021, small and marginal farmers of the state will be waived agricultural loans up to Rs 1 lakh.
- Under this scheme, about 86 lakh farmers of Uttar Pradesh will be free from crop loans taken by them.
- Under UP Kisan Karj Rahat Yojana 2021, farmers of the state who have taken agricultural loans before 25 March 2016 will be considered eligible under this scheme. The farmers of the state must have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card.
Objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- With the help of this scheme, growth in agriculture will be encouraged so that the production of the Agri crop increases.
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria to enroll themselves in Uttar Pradesh Kisan Debt Relief Scheme 2021:-
- Applicants need to be permanent citizens of Uttar Pradesh.
- Farmers in UP should have up to 2 hectares of arable land.
Applicant needs to have the following documents to check beneficiary list:-
- Aadhar Card
- Residence certificate
- Identity card
- Land documents
- Bank account passbook
- Active mobile number
- Passport size photo
Interested beneficiaries of the state want to get their agricultural loan forgiven under this scheme, then they can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme. So follow the following steps to check the beneficiary list:-
- Firstly go to the official website.
- A home page will open in front of you on which you will see the option to “View loan redemption status”. You have to click on this option. After clicking on this option, the front page will open in front of you.
- Then you will have to enter some information on this page like a bank, district, branch, credit card details, etc.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, you will see the loan redemption status screen on the next page.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you