Scholarship for top class education for students with disabilities 2021 | scholarship for physically handicapped students 2021 | Top Class Education disabilities Scholarship
Top Class Education Scholarship for Students with Disabilities 2021 is conducted by the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Government of India. This scholarship aims to provide full financial support to disabled students pursuing courses in graduation, post-graduation, and Diploma level from notified institutes (Total 240 Institutes ) of excellence in education.
Scholarship for top class education for students with disabilities 2021
|Name of the Scholarship Name||Top Class Education Disabilities Scholarship|
|Scholarship issuing Agency||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Scholarship Level||National Level|
|Scheme Closing Date||20-01-2021|
- Recognize and promote quality education amongst students with disabilities by providing them with full financial support
- Handicapped or disabled students can get educated who are pursuing studies at graduate/post-graduate/diploma level courses.
- Annual parental income from all sources should not exceed Rs 6 lakhs.
- Not more than two disabled children of the same parents will be entitled to receive benefits of the scheme.
- Applicant must be pursuing studies at graduate/postgraduate degree/diploma level in notified institutions of excellence in education.
- Applicant should have more than 40% disability and a valid certificate for the same.
Scholarship for top class education for students with disabilities Benefits-
A total of 300 scholarships are given under this scheme.
|Components of Scholarship||Rate per awardee|
|Reimbursement of tuition fees and nonrefundable charges paid/ payable to the Institution||Up to Rs. 2.00 lakh per annum (subject to actual amount).|
|Maintenance Allowance||Rs. 3,000/- per month for hostellers
Rs. 1,500/- per month for day-scholars
|Special Allowances (related to types of disabilities like reader allowance, escort allowance, helper allowance, etc.)||Rs. 2,000/- per month|
|Books & Stationery||Rs. 5,000/- per annum.|
|Reimbursement of expenses for the purchase of a computer with accessories.||Rs. 30,000/- per awardee as a one-time grant for the entire course.|
|Reimbursement of expenses for the purchase of Aids and Assistive Devices including necessary software related to the particular disability of the selected candidate.||Rs. 30,000/- per awardee as a one-time grant for the entire course|
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Certificate of previous academic mark sheet
- Fee receipt of current course year
- Age proof certificate
- Income certificate of the family issued by the competent authority
- Bank account details
- Disability Certificate
- Firstly, Visit the home page of the National Scholarship portal. Direct Link – Official Website
- Read the guidelines carefully, select the undertaking, and ‘Continue’.
- Select the state of domicile, scholarship category (Top Class Education Scholarship for students with disabilities), scheme type (scholarship scheme), gender, write the applicant’s name, date of birth, mobile number, email ID.
- Provide the bank details like Bank name, IFSC Code, Account Number.
- Select Aadhaar or Bank Account Number as identification detail and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- The mobile number will be verified and an OTP will be generated.
- Now, log in using OTP and fill the form.
- An application ID and password will be generated.
- Use that for future references.
- The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of merit.
- Student’s performance in the qualifying examination will be taken into consideration for preparing the merit list.
Top Class Education disabilities Scholarship No. of Slots
- 50% of the total scholarships available each year for top-class education shall be reserved for girl candidates.
- In case of an adequate number of girls, candidates who are not available or not found eligible as per the terms, Seats will be given to boys candidates.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Number: 0120-6619540
Note – हमारी इस वेबसाइट का उद्देश्य आप तक सरकार द्वारा चलाई जा रही सभी योजनाओ की जानकारी पहुँचाना है। अगर आपको ये जानकारी सही लगे तो दूसरो के साथ भी साँझा कीजिये। कोई त्रुटि हो तो हमे जरूर बताए।
Some important questions and answers (FAQ)
What should be the type and size of the documents to be uploaded?
The format of the file should be.pdf and .jpeg and the size of each document should not exceed more than 200 kb.
What should student do if he/she forget his/her ApplicationID?
The process of re-collection of the Application ID is: “Student login->Forgot Registration Details” then enter the basic fields accordingly and click on the button “Get Registration details”.
How should Applicant check the status of their application online?
Student have to login under the option ‘Student Login’ by entering their Application Id and Password. Once login, they will be able to view the option ‘Check Your Status’. Under this option they can check their online status.
What documents are needed to be given to the Institute/School/College for verification of online application on the Portal after applying for Scholarship?
Aadhar Card/Copy of Aadhar Enrollment, Income certificate issued by a competent authority in the State/UT Government, Self-certified community certificate by the student, Self-attested copy of previous academic mark sheet, Proof of bank account in the name of the student or joint account with mother/father, Passport Size Photo
What are the terms and condition for applying the scheme?
30% of the total seats are reserved for the female candidates. The seat will be transferred to the male candidate in case of the non-availability of the female candidate. A student shall be eligible for only one scholarship out of all the available scholarships of Central Government meant for SC/ST/OBC/Minority/ disabled students.