Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme Apply Online | Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme 2020 | Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme | NCDC Sahakar Mitra | NCDC Paid Internship | NCDC Internship Apply Online | Mitra Paid Internship | Sahakar Mitra Apply Online
Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme- The Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme is announced by the National Cooperative Development Corporation. The Sahakar Mitra Scheme on Internship Program (SIP) is an arrangement where the National Cooperative Development Corporation will provide short term opportunities for young professionals. The duration of the internship will not exceed 4 months.
Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme
As the Government of India is focusing on skilling the youth, the internship program is a great contribution to the development of young minds. The NCDC is also providing financial benefits to the interns with the help of the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme. The Eligibility conditions for the application and the objective of the scheme is described below.
|Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme Highlights|
|Article||Mitra Internship Scheme|
|Launched by||National Cooperative Development Corporation|
|Launch date||11 June 2020|
|Objective||To provide employment and experience to young graduates|
|Official website||Click Here|
Internship Scheme Objective
The Scheme is announced by NCDC. The objective of launching the internship scheme is given below:
- To help needy cooperatives in preparation of business plans and their projects.
- To provide a deep immersion opportunity to professional graduates on the role, contribution, and impact of NCDC and also cooperatives.
- To orient professional graduates to the cooperative business model and engage themselves in start-up cooperatives.
- To enable professional graduates, learn the context and practical working of NCDC and cooperatives.
- To enable professional graduates to take up leadership and /or entrepreneur roles in FPO organized under Cooperative Acts.
Internship Scheme Eligibility
The eligibility conditions for applying for the internship scheme is as follows:
- Professional graduates with minimum qualification as a Bachelor’s degree in prescribed subject duly recommended by the Head of the Department of the respective authority and institutes as applicable.
- Professionals (pursuing or completed) prescribed post-graduation duly recommended by the Head
of the Department of the respective authority and Institutions as applicable
Internship Scheme Application Process
The eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Internship scheme by following the simple steps given below:
- First, go to the official website of the NCDC Sahakar Mitra Scheme. the link for the website is http://sip.ncdc.in/.
- It will open the home page of the website.
- Click on the “New Registration” button available on the home screen.
- Fill in the form. Enter your credentials such as Name, Email ID, Date of birth, Mobile Number, etc.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the “Register” button given on the window.
- A new form will open, fill in the details, and apply for the scheme.
Internship Scheme Financial Benefits
The interns will be offered the following financial benefits. The details of financial benefit are given below:
|The consolidated monthly amount of Rs.10,000/- for 4 months towards partly meeting his/her out of pocket expenses||Rs. 40,000|
|Expenses related to the report preparation||Rs. 5,000|
Internship Scheme Report Submission
The interns need to submit the fair typed report inbound form along with the soft copy. The intern needs to submit 5 copies of the report. Report submission is important because of the Last month’s consolidated amount of Rs. 10,000/- will be granted to the interns after the successful submission of the report.
Download the Sahakar Mitra Brochure
In English – http://sip.ncdc.in/PDFs/Sahakar_Mitra_English.pdf
What is the Objective of the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme 2021?
What are the benefits of the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme 2021?
How to Apply Online for the Sahakar Mitra Internship Scheme 2021?
The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.