Rythu Bheema Pathakam 2021 Apply Online | Rythu Bheema Pathakam Application status | Rythu Bheema Pathakam Yojana Online Registration
Rythu Bheema Pathakam: Various types of schemes have been launched by the Telangana government for the farmers of the state. The Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme for farmers is known as the Rythu Bheema Pathakam Scheme by the government. Today through this article we will provide you information about the Rythu Bheema Pathakam scheme. So stay with us till the end.
Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam Yojana
To guarantee monetary and standardized savings for the farmers of the state, the Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme or Rayathu Insurance Scheme has been introduced along with various activities of the agricultural group. The first-of-its-kind scheme in the country is based on information technology and an online portal and relies on online land information through Rancher Astra by all the prevalent authorities for viable and effective implementation. Through this scheme, the government provides financial and social security to the family and dependents of farmers in the event of loss of life of the farmer. In the event of the loss of the life of the farmer, his family has to face various types of financial crises. The Farmers Group Life Insurance Scheme provides financial security and social relief to the bereaved members of the farmer family. For the benefit of this scheme, farmers in the age group of 18 to 59 can apply for nomination under the scheme.
Eligibility Criteria For Telangana Rythu Bheema Pathakam Yojana
To apply for Telangana Rayathu Seema Pathak Scheme, the applicant has to follow the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant’s profession should be a farmer.
- The benefit of this scheme can be given only to farmers who have their own agricultural land.
- If farmers grow crops on rental land, they will not get the benefit.
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Yojana District Nodal Officer Helpline Number
|District||Officer Name||Mobile No|
|Bhadradri Kothagudem||Mr.P.Anand Babu||9866207015|
|Jayashankar Bhupalpalli||Mr.Prasann Kumar||9701747934|
|Jogulamba Gadwal||Mr.Hari Babu||8008259315|
|Kumuram Bheem (Asifabad)||Mr.B.Thirupathi||9985247918|
|Wanaparthy||M. Ravi Kumar||7288878434|
|Warangal Rural||K. Shreya||7288894709|
The application procedure for the scheme is given below. Eligible candidates can follow the simple steps given below to apply for the scheme.
- Go to the official website of RYTHU BIMA i.e. http://rythubandhu.telangana.gov.in/Default_LIC1.aspx
- After clicking on the link homepage of the website will open.
- On the homepage under the notifications section, click on the “Claim Form Download” option given.
- On clicking on the link application form will get downloaded.
- Fill in the application form.
- You have to fill this claim form and submit it to the hospital.
- You have to go to the nearest LIC branch and submit the form.
- The amount will be deposited in the beneficiary’s account, after the verification by the authority.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|New Claim Form Download||Click Here|
|New Bank Details Collection Form||Click Here|
|Rythu Bheema Pathakam||Official Website|
Rythu Bheema Pathakam Application Status
You can also get to know the status of your application. You can check the status of the Insurance application for funds by going to your nearest LIC branch where you have submitted the application form. After verifying your details by the authorities of LIC your amount will be deposited in the beneficiary’s account.
Note: For information about any other type of scheme related to the Government of Telangana, please contact our website yojanasarkari.in.thank you