PSSSB Recruitment 2023: PSSSB invites applications for the 157 post. Eligible candidates can apply at sssb.punjab.gov.in. Online application is started on 30 August 2023 and the last date for the application is 27 September 2023. The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has released a detailed PSSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF which we have provided below in our article. Read the article to get the complete details.
PSSSB Recruitment 2023 Notification
The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has released a detailed notification for PSSSB Recruitment 2023. The recruitment drive is to fill 157 vacancies. The online registration process began on August 30 and interested candidates can apply until September 27.
A detailed notification pdf for PSSSB Recruitment 2023 has been issued by the PSSSB, You can download it to get the completed detailed information regarding recruitment 2023 like educational qualification, age limit, online registration dates, selection process, application fees, etc.
Punjab PSSSB Recruitment 2023- Overview
|About||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Registration Date||30th August to 27th September 2023|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Punjab Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
PSSSB Education Qualification
|Senior Assistant||Candidates must be Graduated in any stream|
|Sr. Assistant (IT)||Candidates must have a B.tech degree in a related field|
|Sr. Assistant (Account)||Candidates must be a B.com Degree|
|Technical Assistant||PG in a related field|
|Investigational Assistant||B.Sc. (Non-Medical/ Honors)/ B.Tech (Civil) OR
PG in Hindi/ Eng/ Punjabi
|Law Officer||Law Degree|
|Quality Manager||12th Pass + Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engg|
|Personal Manager||Graduate, Typing and steno|
|Junior Auditor||B.com/ M.com|
|Draftsman||ITI In Draftsman Civil|
|Instructor||Graduate and Punjabi Steno|
- The prescribed age limit for PSSSB Recruitment 2023 is 18 years to 37 years.
Punjab PSSSB Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Punjab PSSB Notification PDF Release Date||August 23, 2023|
|Punjab PSSB Recruitment 2023 Online Registration Starts||August 30, 2023|
|Punjab PSSB Recruitment 2023 Last Date To Apply Online||September 27, 2023|
|Last Date Of Application Fee Submission||September 29, 2023|
Punjab PSSSB Vacancy 2023
|Sr. Assistant (IT)||02|
|Sr. Assistant (Account)||02|
Punjab Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Link
Eligible candidates can apply for Punjab SSSB Recruitment 2023 online through the official website i.e. www.sssb.punjab.gov.in. While applying online aspirants have to keep all the necessary documents ready to fill out the online application forms.
|Apply Online Link For Punjab PSSSB Recruitment 2023|
PSSSB Recruitment 2023 Application Fees
To complete the Punjab PSSSB Application Form 2023, Interested eligible candidates who want to apply must have to pay a mandatory application fee. Please note that this fee is non-refundable and can only be paid online. The application fees for each category are different which we have given below.
|General Category||Rs 1000|
|SC/ BC/ EWS||Rs 200|
|ESM & Dependents||Rs 250|
How To Apply Online For Punjab Recruitment 2023?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) i.e. www.sssb.punjab.gov.in
- On the homepage, you have to click on online registration under the career section.
- Now a new page will open on your screen, Click Here to Apply for Various posts Advertisement No. 05/2023 (Last Date is 29.09.2023)
- If you are already registered then login to the website and if you are not registered then New Registration and enter your Name, other personal details, and valid Email ID and contact number.
- After successfully registration enter your application number and date of birth.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents.
- Pay the application fees and click on submit.
- Atlast download and take a printout of the Punjab PSSSB Application form 2023 for future reference.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website, Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to the central government and State Governments.