Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme | Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme Application Form | Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme Application Procedure
Andhra Pradesh Government has various schemes for every section of the resident. For the benefits of women of SHG of the state, govt. has started Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme. Today, through this article, we are providing you all the important details about the Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme, such as objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, and application procedure for the scheme, etc. To get all types related to Pasupu Kumkuma Yojana Stayed with us till the end.
Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme 2023
From time to time Andhra Pradesh government has started various schemes and services for the SHG of the state. Recently the government has started the Pasupu Kumkuma scheme for the benefits of SHG. Women under SHG can only avail of the benefits of this scheme. Under this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government provides the financial assistance of Rs 10000 in 3 installments to each woman register under SHG.
|Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme Highlights|
|Article||Pasupu Kumkuma Yojana|
|Launched By||N. Chandrababu Naidu|
|Beneficiary||Women of SHG.|
|Benefit||To provide financial aid of Rs. 10000 in 3 installment|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme
The main objective is to uplift the social condition and to empower the women of the state. Under this scheme government will provide the financial amount of Rs 10000 and a smartphone so that they can the women will become technologically advanced.
Benefits Of Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme
- This scheme will be beneficial for SHG women of the state.
- Women will become financially independent.
- The economic condition of the beneficiary will improve.
- Under this scheme, each beneficiary will get financial assistance of Rs 10,000 in three installments.
- A smartphone is provided to enable the beneficiaries to avail of government services on a digital platform.
To apply for Andhra Pradesh Pasupu Kumkuma Yojana, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Women members registered under Self Help Group are only eligible for the scheme.
- Only SHG women register under Development of Women and Children in Rural Area (DWCRA) are eligible to apply for the scheme.
Telangana Unemployment Allowance Scheme
The following documents are required at the time of applying for the Andhra Pradesh Pasupu Kumkuma Yojana:
- SHG registration documents.
- Identity Proof.
- Resident Proof.
- Bank account details.
- Passport size photograph.
The financial assistance is provided in 3 installments to the beneficiary, three installments as follows:
|First Installment||Rs 2500||2nd February|
|Second Installment||Rs 3500||8th March|
|Third Installment||Rs 4000||5th April|
Application Procedure Of Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme
Eligible women who want to apply for this scheme can register through the Self-help groups and DWCRA Mahila groups. Women who are registered in any of these groups should follow these group meetings to get more details of the scheme Pasu Kumkuma.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us on the TPasupu Kumkuma Scheme, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari. Thank you.