Odisha One Portal Login:-
Odisha One Portal allows applicants to access all door-to-door services in the state. Another name for it is the MO Seva Kendra Login. The Odisha government has launched a new platform that offers all online services through a single window. The portal provides access to all online services, including document generation and state-level work. If you reside in Odisha, you might find this web useful. To learn everything you need to know about the Odisha One Portal, read this article till the end.
Odisha One Portal Login 2024
The Odisha Government launched the Odisha One Portal. The Odisha government’s slogan, “The people of the state have the freedom not to visit government offices for any services,” reflects how the government is increasingly operating online. The government is seeking to support all internet services via a unified interface. To make this possible, the government created the Odisha One Portal. It offers services such as citizen registration, third-party verification, service requests, and user login. Applicants must submit all government information using the online Odisha One Portal. To acquire information, users can use the portal online. Interested candidates may also download the app from the Google Play Store.
|Odisha One Portal
|Government of Odisha
|MO Seva Kendra
|People of Odisha state
|Registration, E Transaction, Quickpay
|To provide a single window for all online services
Odisha One Portal Objectives
Some of the main objectives are as follows:
- To make government services (both transactional and informative) easily available at any time and from any location.
- Promoting the use of a One-Stop Portal, which allows citizens to register once and access all state government services from a single platform, would provide a seamless and convenient citizen experience.
- Reduce residents’ face-to-face encounters with the government while promoting “e”-interaction and effective communication using the Odisha One platform.
- Service delivery through Mo Seba Kendra using the State’s common infrastructure
- Increase the government’s and its component departments’ responsiveness.
Features & Benefits
- The state government’s comprehensive and groundbreaking program, Odisha One, promises to improve service quality while better integrating G2C services.
- It gives a more fulfilling citizen experience through entirely automated, simplified self- and assisted-mode service delivery. A single and integrated site helps to establish transparent and responsive governance for everyone.
- The portal serves as the front-end interface for all departmental e-government applications.
- The structure of the Odisha One site is designed in such a way that diverse applications may utilize it, independent of how automated their service delivery strategy is.
- The OdishaOne portal aims to unify over 200 government-to-citizen (G2C) services.
The Stakeholders are as follows:
- Service Centre Agencies (SCA)
- Village Level Entrepreneurs / Urban Level Entrepreneurs of Mo Seba Kendra
- Service Providers such as Line Departments/Directorates/State PSUs/Corporations/Statutory entities of the State.
- Odisha Computer Application Centre (OCAC)
- Payment Gateway Service providers
- E & IT Department, Government of Odisha
- Applicant must be a permanent citizen of Odisha state.
Odisha One Portal Login Process
Odisha One Portal Login, follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the Official Website of Odisha One Portal i.e., odishaone.gov.in.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Login button.
- Now, the login window will open on your screen.
- Here, enter your registered username, password, and captcha code.
- Finally, click on the Login button.
Odisha One Portal Registration Process
To register on the Odisha One Portal, follow the steps given below:
- First, visit the official website i.e., odishaone.gov.in.
- The homepage will open on your screen.
- On the homepage, click on the Login tab.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Here, click on the Register button.
- Now, the registration form will open.
- Fill in this form with all the required details like name, gender, email ID, username, password, etc.
- After that, enter the captcha code and accept the declaration.
- Finally, click on the Register button.
Check Application Status
- First, visit the official website.
- The homepage will open on your screen
- Under the Application status window, two options will be available:-
- Query by Mobile Number
- Query by Application Number
- Select any one of them.
- Then, enter the respective number as per your selection.
- Finally, click on the search button.
- Your Application Status will open on your screen.
Download the Odisha One Portal App
Odisha One Portal App Download, follow the steps given below:
- First, open the Google Play Store.
- Now search Odisha One Portal.
- Various results will come on your screen.
- Click on the authorized one.
- After that, click on the install button.
- Then, the app will get downloaded to your device.
- Now, open the app and register yourself on the app.
In this article, we have given all the important details regarding this portal. Still, if you are finding any problem or you want to know any other details about this portal then, feel free to contact the below-given Number:
- Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800-34567-70 / 155335