मुख्यमंत्री किसान मित्र ऊर्जा योजना | Application Process | Benefits | Documents Required | New Budget Updates
Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana is been inaugurated by the government of Rajasthan. Basically under this scheme farmers of the state are benefitted. We all know that the financial conditions of the farmers are still not stable. Under this scheme government will try to increase the income of the farmers. Many schemes have been launched by the government to improve the economic conditions of the farmers. With the help of this scheme, the subsidy is provided in the electricity bill of the farmers.
Today in this article we are going to provide you all the important information about Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana like its important highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, etc. So to know more about Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana stay connected with us till the end.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana
The scheme has been started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Shri Ashok Gehlot on 9th June 2021. 1450 crores will be spent by the government for the implementation of this scheme. Through this scheme, the subsidy is provided on electricity bills to metered farmer consumers of the state. This grant amount is a maximum of ₹ 1000 per month and a maximum of ₹ 12,000 per year.
Under this scheme, the electricity bills will be issued to all eligible agricultural consumers by Vidyut Vitran Nigam on the basis of the bi-monthly billing system. 60% of the electricity bill amount is payable every month on a pro-rata basis. This amount is a maximum of ₹ 1000 per month. The benefits of Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Energy Yojana will be available to all farmer consumers from May 2021.
|Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana Highlights|
|About||Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Rajasthan Shri Ashok Gehlot|
|Benefit||The subsidy will be provided in the electricity bill of the farmers.|
|Beneficiaries||Farmers of the state|
|Official Website||click here|
New Updates in the Budget
While announcing the budget for the year 2021-22 by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Shri Ashok Gehlot, it was announced to provide a grant of ₹ 1000 per month to the rural agricultural consumers of the general category and ₹ 12000 per year. This announcement was made only for those agricultural consumers whose bill comes from metering. Keeping this announcement in mind, a provision of Rs 750 crore was also included in the tariff subsidy head by the Vidyut Vitran Nigam. This provision has been earmarked for the transfer of grant money.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana Objectives
The main objectives of the scheme are as follows:-
- The main objective of Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana is to provide subsidies on electricity bills to the farmers.
- With the help of this scheme, a maximum grant amount of ₹ 1000 per month will be provided to farmers on electricity bills, so that farmers will get help in paying their bills.
- Apart from this, farmers will also be encouraged to save electricity.
- If the farmer’s bill is less than ₹ 1000 per month, then the difference between the bill amount and the grant amount will be transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
- The government is also trying to increase farmer’s income.
Benefits availed under this scheme are as follows:-
- Through this scheme, subsidies will be provided to the farmers of the state, this will help them in paying the electricity bill.
- This grant amount is a maximum of ₹ 1000 per month and a maximum of ₹ 12000 per year.
- Electricity bills will be issued to all eligible agricultural consumers on the basis of a bi-monthly billing arrangement under this scheme by Vidyut Vitran Nigam.
- 60% amount of the electricity bill will be payable every month on a proportionate basis. Which will be a maximum of ₹ 1000 per month.
- 1450 crores will be spent by the government for the implementation of this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by agriculture only when there are no arrears in the Electricity Distribution Corporation of agriculture.
- If there is less use of electricity by agriculture and the bill comes less than ₹ 1000, then the difference between the bill amount and the grant amount will be deposited in the beneficiary’s account.
- If the outstanding amount is paid by the farmer, then in that case the subsidy amount will be payable in the upcoming electricity bill.
Applicants need to have the following documents if they want to apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Bank account statement
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Active mobile number
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria in order to enroll themselves for Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Only agricultural consumers of Rajasthan can get the benefit of this scheme.
- If you want to get the benefit of this scheme then it is mandatory to link your Aadhaar number with your account.
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana will have to wait a little longer. As the scheme is newly launched so the organization has not set the application process yet. Soon the process of applying under Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana will be activated by the Government of Rajasthan. As soon as we’ll get the new updates we’ll inform you about that through our website. Till then stay connected with us.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
What is Mukhyamantri Kisan Mitra Urja Yojana?
Through the implementation of this scheme, the subsidy is provided in the electricity bill of the farmers.
How can you enroll yourself in the scheme?
Interested applicants need to wait a little longer as the scheme is newly launched so the organization has not set the application process yet.
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.