Manipur Ration Card | Ration Card Application Form Manipur | Manipur Ration Card Status | Ration Card Manipur Registration | Registration Form For Manipur Ration Card
Ration Card – Ration card is an important document. Which is used by all the state governments to provide ration to their citizens at concessional rates under the food distribution program. Ration card is an important government document. Which is used as an identity card. Today, through this article, we are providing information related to Manipur Ration Card. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to ration cards
Manipur Ration Card 2021
The ration is provided by the Government of Manipur to its citizens at concessional rates through ration cards. India is an agricultural country, 60% of the country’s population is engaged in agricultural operations. There are many poor people in the country who arrange food for themselves with great difficulty. For this, the Ration is provided by the government at cheaper rates in the country. So that the poor people of the country can get food easily. Three types of ration cards are provided by the Manipur government to the citizens of the state.
APL Ration Card – APL Ration Card is provided to those who are living above the poverty line. The poverty line is determined on the basis of income norms set by the government. Ration cards are distributed on the same basis.
BPL Ration Card – This card is provided to those who live below the income norms set by the government. And fall below the poverty line. These cardholders are provided ration for a lot of work by the government.
Antyodaya Anna Ration Card – This card is provided to those people. Those who have no income, and depend on others for a living.
Eligibility Criteria For Ration Card
To apply for a ration card, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Only permanent residents of the state can apply for a ration card
- The applicant should not have an old ration card.
|Ration Card Highlights|
|Article||Manipur Ration Card|
|Objective||Providing food and grains at reasonable prices|
|Department||Food Civil Supplies Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Required Documents For Manipur Ration Card
To apply for Manipur Ration Card, you will have to attach the following necessary documents with the application form.
- Aadhar card
- Residence Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Address proof
- Driving license
- Income certificate
Manipur Ration Card Application Process
To apply for Manipur Ration Card, you have to follow the following procedure.
- To apply for a ration card, you must first visit the official website related to the ration card.
- When the home page opens, you have to click on the “Online Services” option.
- On the new page, you have to click on the “Apply for a new ration card” option.
- When the new page opens, you will have to click on the application option.
- After this, you have to click on the option of “Registered Users”.
- If you are not registered on the portal, click on the “Click on New User” option.
- Now you will get the registration form.
- In which you will have to fill in all kinds of details.
- After this, you will have to upload all the necessary documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option
Offline Application Procedure
For offline applications, you have to follow the following procedure.
- You should first visit the office of the nearest Food and Civil Supplies Department.
- You have to fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- After this, your application form has to be submitted to the concerned office of the ration card.
How to check the status of the Manipur Ration Card application
To check the status of the Manipur Ration Card application, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of the Department of Food and Public Distribution.
- When the home page opens, you will have to click on the option of others’ names.
- When the new page opens, you will have to click on the “Ration Card Search” option.
- To open a new page, you have to click on the option of “Search your ration card application”.
- Now you have to click on the option of “Ration Card Application Status”.
- Now you have to enter the application reference number.
- Now you will get the status of the ration card application.