Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022 | How To Apply For Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme |
To encourage the farmers and promote organic and millet farming in the state the Karnataka government has started Raitha Siri Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance to millet producers. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme such as eligibility, documents required, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme 2022
During the State Budget 2019-20 the Karnataka Government launched Raitha Siri Scheme. Under this scheme, the state government will grant financial assistance to the millet producers of Rs 10,000 per acre. The state government will also build ponds so that the farmers do not have to face problems during the drought where they can save enough water for irrigation. The state government has also allocated a sum of Rs. 145 crores to adopt the Israel model for the micro-irrigation process. In this process, it needs less water to grow crops.
- The government has allocated an amount of Rs. 250 crores for the implementation of the scheme.
- The project comes with other important highlights like Rs. Rs 5,500 crore for crop insurance.
zero budget natural farming
- Rupee. 40 crore has been allocated; Karavali Package Scheme for which Rs. 7500 has been allotted.
- For fruit cultivation Rs. 150 crores has been allocated.
|About||Raitha Siri Scheme Karnataka|
|Started By||Former Chief Minister Of Karnataka Mr. HD Kumaraswamy|
|Concerned Department||Department Of Agriculture, Govt Of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Millet Growing Farmers Of The State|
|Objective||To Provide Financial Assistance|
|Assistance Amount||Rs. 10,000 per hectare|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
The main objective of the Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme are
- To promote organic farming in the state.
- To boost the agriculture sector.
- To provide financial assistance to the farmers of the state.
- To provide a total of Rs. 10,000 per hectare to millet growers.
- To construct farm ponds to restore water in the dryland of the state.
Key Points And Benefits Of The Raitha Siri Scheme
- In 2019 the Karnataka government has started the Raitha Siri Scheme.
- The objective of this scheme is to encourage and promote the organic cultivation of millet growers.
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per acre to the millet growers.
- The assistance amount will be directly transferred into the farmers’ bank account.
- The state government of Karnataka will grant Rs 750 per acre to the rice farmers.
- The government has allocated an amount of Rs. 145 crores for adopting the Israel model for the micro irrigation process. It also helps in increasing the profitability of crops with minimum use of water.
- The government is going to build water ponds for dryland farmers under this scheme.
The eligibility criteria for Karnataka Raitha Siri Yojana are as follows:
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of Karnataka.
- The applicant should be a farmer by profession.
- The farmer should be primarily a producer of millet.
- A minimum of one hectare of agricultural property is required to qualify for this scheme.
Documents Required For Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
The following documents are needed to apply for Karnataka Raitha Siri Yojana:
- Aadhar Card or Identity Proof.
- Land-related documents of the applicant.
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Address proof.
- Ration Card.
- Bank Account Details.
- Mobile Number.
- Land Record Details.
- Passport size Photographs
How To Apply For The Karnataka Raitha Siri Scheme
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Raita Agricultural (KSDA).
- Now on the homepage in the Services and Scheme section, you have to click on Raita Siri.
- Now a new page will open where you can get the complete details about the Raitha Siri Yojana.
- As of now, the state government has not announced any way to apply for this scheme.
- As soon the administration provides any kind of update regarding the application process we will notify you.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government scheme