Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme |Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form | కళ్యాణ లక్ష్మి స్కీమ్ రిజిస్ట్రేషన్ | Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Registration | కళ్యాణలక్ష్మి పథకం 2021
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme- Many efforts are being made by the Telangana government for the empowerment of women in the state. The government has launched the Kalyan Laxmi scheme for women. Today through this article we are providing you information about Telangana Kalyan Laxmi Yojana. This scheme has been launched to promote the economic and social development of women in the state. Stayed with us till the end for all types of information related to the plan.
Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021
In order to improve the condition of women in the state, the government keeps launching various types of schemes from time to time. In this sequence, the government is providing financial assistance for the marriage of girls whose financial condition is not good. The name of this scheme is Kalyan Laxmi Yojana. Which has been started by the government in the year 2020 itself. Several steps are being taken by the government to correct the feeling in the society towards girls. Through this scheme, the government provides financial support for the girl’s marriage in the girl’s mother’s bank account.
|Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Highlight|
|Article||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme|
|Department||Backward Classes Welfare Department|
|Beneficiary||Brides of Telangana|
|Official website||Click Here|
The scheme has two components under the Kalyan Laxmi scheme.
- Kalyan Laxmi is for Hindu minorities below the poverty line
- Shadi Mubarak is for the brides of the Muslim community.
Eligibility Criteria For Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
To apply for Kalyan Laxmi Yojana you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant is over 18 years of age.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a BPL card.
- Applicants must be from a minority society.
Income Criteria For Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
- For SC Rs.2,00,000/-
- ST Rs.2,00,000/-
- For BC/EBC:
- Urban- Rs.2,00,000/-
- Rural- Rs.1,50,000/-
- For Shaadi Mubarak- Rs.2,00,000/-
Documents Required For Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
For the application of Kalyan Laxmi Yojana, necessary documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate.
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank account details of the bride and groom’s mother
- Wedding card (optional)
- Marriage confirmation certificate
- VRO / Panchayat Secretary Approval Certificate
- Photo of the bride
- Age certificate
Application Process of Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme
To apply for Kalyan Laxmi Yojana, you have to follow the following application process.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website related to the scheme.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Kalyan Laxmi Yojana option.
- Now the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you have to fill the application form.
- After that, you have to submit the required documents along with the application form.
- Now you have to fill captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the submit button.
How to Check Kalyana Lakshmi Application Status
To check the status of the application form, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to click on the website related to the application.
- Submit your Aadhaar number and phone number on the home page.
- After that, click on status and print.
- Now the status of the application form will be displayed in front of you.
- You can download it easily.
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Helpline Number
- General Issues: 040-23390228
- Technical Issues: 040-23120311
- E-mail: [email protected]
Note -The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error.