HRMS Jharkhand Login | hrms.jharkhand.gov.in | hrms for jharkhand government employee | hrms government of jharkhand | hrms jharkhand registration | hrms login jharkhand, hrms online jharkhand | hrms registration jharkhand |
Jharkhand Human Resource Management System Portal: Use the Manav Sampada Jharkhand Portal 2022 to submit your online application. Apply for leave of absence through the online HRMS system, Jharkhand employee. The portal provides employees with the ability to download their slips without having to contact their employers.
Through this article, we will share information related to Jharkhand Employee Portal like HRMS Jharkhand Login, registration, and details related to taking leave, etc. In today’s article, we will provide detailed information about HRMS Portal and its services. If you want to know the information related to this portal then read this article till the end.
HRMS Jharkhand Login
Many people are employed by the Jharkhand state government, and they work in various sectors. According to the position held within the government, each employee receives a large salary as well as allowances. However, the numbers are so high that it would be impossible for the government to keep track of them all. Keeping this in mind, the Jharkhand government has to make an HRMS website portal so that it can provide better service to its employees.
Paystubs for the month and year, information on leaves of absence and allowances, as well as department information, are all available to them here. The website gives employees access to their pay slips without the need to contact their employers. Today we will provide information related to Jharkhand Employee Portal like how to HRMS Jharkhand Login, register, and take leave.
|Portal Name||HRMS Jharkhand|
|Department||Finance Department of Jharkhand|
|Beneficiaries||Govt. Employees of Jharkhand|
|Objective||Carter Govt employees of state|
HRMS Jharkhand Login Objectives
The portal is launched with the aim to serve all government employees and provide various benefits to those employees on an individual basis. To access the portal, the employees need both a login ID and GPF/CPS number, apart from a password. To get their HRMS Jharkhand Login details, new employees are required to first register themselves on the portal. There are two different ways to log in. The Finance Department of Jharkhand can be accessed online at “www.finance-jharkhand.gov.in”.
Jharniyojan Portal झारनियोजन पोर्टल रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करें jharniyojan.jharkhand.gov.in
HRMS Jharkhand Login Benefits
- An important advantage of the portal is that the government can easily provide the service to all the government employees of the Jharkhand state.
- The Employee Portal provides access to a variety of resources including pay stubs (monthly and yearly), information on leave and allowances, and information about the department.
- The portal allows employees to download their slips quickly, which will save them a lot of time.
- Earlier, employees of many other services were required to give information manually, which was time-consuming, and no proper records were kept digitally. This portal solves all these problems by eliminating the need for manual data entry.
HRMS Jharkhand Registration Process
To register on the Jharkhand Employee Portal, follow the steps given below:-
- Visit the official website for the Jharkhand employee portal.
- A Homepage will appear on the screen.
- On the homepage, click on the “employee registration” option.
- Registration Form will open on your screen.
- Fill out the form with the necessary information, such as:-
- your GPF/CPS number.
- Operational mobile number.
- Date of Birth.
- First, change your password, then enter it again to confirm it.
- Enter the one-time password that was sent to the number.
- After you have ensured that the information is correct, click the Register button.
HRMS Jharkhand Login Process
Employees are required to log in using their unique password, user ID, and GPF/CPS number:-
- Visit the official website of the Jharkhand employee portal.
- The login screen will appear;
- Provide the following information:
- your GPF/CPS/PRAN number, as well as your password.
- Please enter the captcha code.
- The date of birth should be used as the password for new users, and the captcha code should be entered.
- To proceed, please sign in by clicking the button below.
- The portal will open with all of the data of the employees working for Jharkhand.
HRMS Jharkhand Login Online Leave Application Process
Follow the steps given below to fill online leave application on Jharkhand HRMS portal:-
- Visit the official Jharkhand employee portal.
- On the homepage, log in to your account.
- Select the “Apply Leave” option on the portal.
- Next, select the “leave” category, and then complete the following fields with the appropriate information:
- From date –To date.
- Station departing station
- Justification for requesting time off.
- Department name.
- District and office name on the office leave slip.
- After that, click on the “Apply Leave” button.
- After the information has been transmitted, the portal is going to send an SMS confirmation message.
- Now navigate to the page where you applied for leave and take a printout of it for your records.
- Visit the Manav Sampada Jharkhand’s employee site.
- Click “forgot password” on the homepage.
- In the employee type column, click on “employee.”
- Next, input your GPF/CPS number, cell phone number, birth date, and security code.
- Click obtain OTP, then enter the OTP.
- Repeat the new password to confirm.
- Enter the captcha and click register.
- You may now access Jharkhand HRMS.