Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana | Vatan Prem Yojana Login | Vatan Prem Yojana Gujarati Pdf | Vatan Prem Yojana Donation Link | ગુજરાતી વતન પ્રેમ યોજના
Vatan Prem Yojana is a public welfare scheme started by the government of Gujarat. Under this scheme, the government of Gujarat will focus on rural development through public and state contributions. We all want to develop our state and nation and if you want to help the government of Gujarat and want to serve the people of your state then this article is for you. Today in this article we will provide the complete details about the Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana such as services, objectives, benefits, how to apply for it, etc so that it will be easier for you guys to understand and apply for the scheme so be with us till the end of the article.
Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana 2022
Vatan Prem Yojana was started by the Government of Gujarat on August 7, 2021. This scheme is revised of Madar-e-Vatan Scheme. The scheme was launched in Gujarat with a focus on rural development through public and state contributions. Under this scheme, the state government of Gujarat will undertake public welfare projects worth Rs. 1,000 crores. The main
As we know Gujarati live all over the country and all over the world and they are doing very well abroad. So the government of Gujarat is inviting anyone who wants to donate like the Villagers, Gujarati residents, Non-resident Gujaratis, and NRI to contribute to the urban(village) development of Gujarat. Under this scheme, the non-resident Gujarati and the NRI can contribute a minimum of 60% of the cost of village development and the rest 40% will be borne by the government.
|About||Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana|
|Started On||August 7, 2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objective Of Vatan Prem Yojana
- The main objective of Vatan Prem Yojana is the develop the rural area of Gujarat with the help of the people. Under this scheme, the state government will construct schools, libraries, community halls, primary health centers, etc in the village area. The development work will be chosen by the donor.
- To help rural areas of Gujarat achieve all-around development apart from excellent public facilities.
Key Points And Benefits of Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana
- Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana was launched on August 7, 2021.
- The first meeting was held by the governing body of Vatan Prem Yojna on September 4, 2021.
- The project management team was formed by the Governing body for the smooth implementation of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the rural area of Gujarat will be developed.
- You can say that scheme is a state government and public-funded.
- The development work will be chosen by the donor whether they want to construct a school, Primary health center, Aanganwadi, etc.
- The donor can donate a minimum of 60% of the cost of the development project and the rest 40% will be borne by the government.
Development Works Under Vatan Prem Yojana
The services provided under the Gujarat Vatan Prem Yojana are:
- The school building, school room, library, and smart class.
- Community halls.
- Primary health center.
- Aanganwadi – Madhyahan Bhojan Kitchen – Store Room.
- Building & Equipments for Gymnasium & Sports.
- Pond Beautification.
- S. T. Bus Stand.
- Solar energy-powered street lights and water supply system.
How To Register And Donate For Vatan Prem Yojana?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Vatan Prem Yojana.
- Now on the home page, you have to click on Donate.
- Now select district, taluka, and village and click on Next.
- Then select the work and type of design and click on Next.
- Now you have to fill in your personal details and the intended donation details and click on Submit.
- The donation intention will be submitted, the request will go to the concerned authority for further processing.
- Once your e-mail ID is verified, you will receive the User ID along and the password. You have to reset your password on your first login to Vatan Prem Portal.
- You will get a response from the concerned authority within 15 days.
- When your request is accepted and approved by the concerned authority then using your email id you can donate using the payment gateway of http://vatanprem.gujarat.gov.in
Address: Sachivalay, Gandhinagar 6M94+2P6, Shuvam Rd, Sector 17, Gandhinagar, Gujarat 382016
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.
When was the Vatan Prem Yojana launched?
This scheme was started on August 7, 2021.
What is the minimum donation you can donate?
You can donate at least 60% of the cost of the project, however, you can donate up to 100% for any or all development work.
When was the first bethak of Vatan Prem Yojana was held?
The first meeting of Vatan Yojana was held on September 4.
Will the government of Gujarat will make arrangements for the execution of work?
1. The donor can choose the agency for executing the work, Government will provide necessary approval and support from concerned government authorities.
2. The choice is with the donor, either the donor/donor hired agencies or the concerned government authority can act
વતન પ્રેમ યોજના ગુજરાતીમાં.
જો વતન પ્રેમ યોજના વિશે વાંચવું હોય તો આપેલ સ્ટેપને અનુસરો.
1. સૌ પ્રથમ તમારે વતન પ્રેમ યોજનાની સત્તાવાર વેબસાઇટની મુલાકાત લેવાની રહેશે
2. ઉપર જમણી બાજુએ તમને અંગ્રેજી અને ગુજરાતીનો વિકલ્પ મળશે, ગુજરાતી પર ક્લિક કરો.
હવે તમે આ યોજના વિશે ગુજરાતીમાં વાંચી શકો છો.