Download Learner License | Learner License Apply Online | Download Learner Driving License Application Status | sarathi.parivahan.gov.in learning license
If an individual wants to ride any kind of vehicle on an Indian road then they must have a valid driving license. Driving or riding any vehicle on road is illegal, if you get caught then you have to pay a heavy fine. If you want to apply for a learner license then you can visit the Parivahan Sarathi Portal. Today in this article we are going to discuss everything about the scheme like its eligibility criteria, required documents, objectives, benefits, important highlights, the application process, etc. So to know more stay connected with us.
Learner Driving License
According to the Indian Motor Vehicle Act 1988, no individual can ride a vehicle without a driver’s license. It is mandatory for everyone to apply for a learner’s license if they want to ride any vehicle. The learner license is issued by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, Government of India. Individuals must have to know the road rules and regulations. Applicants have to appear for a test and after passing the test the LL will be issued to the applicant.
Interested individuals can apply for the learning driving license online as well as offline. You can apply online through the Parivhan Sarathi portal and you can visit your nearest RTO to apply offline.
|About||Download Learner License|
|Started By||Central Government Of India|
|Concerned Authority||India’s Government and Ministry of Road Transport & Highways|
|Portal||Sarathi Parivahan Sewa|
|Objective||To Provide Driving License Services Online|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of India|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Types Of Learning Licenses
Vehicles Used for Personal Purposes
|License Class||Vehicle Type|
|Motorcycles 50 CC||Motorcycles with an engine capacity of 50 cc.|
|LMV – NT||Light Motor Vehicles are used for non-transport purposes.|
|FVG||Gearless Motorcycles of any engine capacity like scooters and mopeds.|
|MC Ex50CC||Motorcycles with an engine capacity of 50 CC or more, motorcycles with gear, and Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) including cars.|
|MCWG or M||Motorcycles of all types including motorcycles with gear.|
|License Class||Vehicle Type|
|HGMV||Heavy Goods Motor Vehicle|
|LMV – TR||Light Motor Vehicle (LMV) used for commercial purposes|
|HPMV||All India driving permit for truck and car or Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicle|
|LMV – NT||Light Motor Vehicle for non-transport purposes|
|MGV||Medium Goods Vehicle|
To apply for Download Learner License, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must be 18 years old to get Leaner’s license.
- For Learner’s License for Heavy Commercial Vehicles and Transport Vehicles, the applicant must have passed 8th class and the age of the applicant must be at least 18 years.
- To get a learner license for a motorcycle upto 50cc the applicant’s age should be 16 years.
Documents Required For Learner License
The following documents are needed to apply for Download Learner License :
- Address Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Application Fees for Learner’s License
- Passport size photographs
- Medical Certificate
- Application form
How To Download Learner License?
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Sarathi Parivahan Sewa Portal.
- On the bottom of the homepage, you have to select your state.
- Now click on learner license then from the drop-down list click on Print Learner License(form 3).
- You have to click on proceed.
- Now the applicant has 3 choices:
- Application number.
- License number.
- Mobile number.
- Select any one of them and enter the asked details like.
- Now you have to enter your application number, and date of birth and click on submit.
- Now you will get OTP on the register number, enter it and Learner License will open on your screen.
- Now you can download the soft copy of LL and get the hard copy of LL later.
Download Learner License Through Mobile Application
- First of all open the Play Store on your mobile.
- Now search and install the mParivahan mobile app.
- Now open the mParivahan app and click on Print Learner Driving License on the app.
- You have to enter your application number or license number.
- Now the LL will be on your screen, you can download the soft copy of it.
NOTE:- Stay connected to our website Yojanasarkari for information about any scheme related to Central Government and State Government.