Bihar Gram Transport Scheme | (MGPY) Registration 2021 | Bihar Mukhyamantri Gram Transport Scheme
MukhyaMantri Gram Transport Scheme:- The scheme is been inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Bihar. Under this scheme government of Bihar will provide vehicles to those people who are unable to their own vehicles due to financial problems. So today here in this article we are going to provide you all the important information related to the Chief Minister’s Gram Transport Scheme like its purpose, benefits, eligibility criteria, objectives, documents required, the application process, etc. To know more about Bihar Gram Transport Scheme stay connected with us.
Bihar Gram Transport Scheme 2021
Nowadays owning a vehicle is very important. But due to financial constraints, some people are not able to buy their own vehicles. So basically under this scheme residents of Bihar will get vehicles also 50% subsidy will be provided by the Government of Bihar to the people of the state to buy their own vehicles. Under Bihar Gram Parivahan Yojana 2021, the beneficiary can purchase vehicles ranging from 3 to 10 wheels. With the help of this unemployment rate can also decrease as people can start their own businesses like a food truck, etc also can travel for work and many others.
|Gram Transport Scheme Bihar Highlights|
|About||Bihar Gram Transport Scheme|
|Inaugurated by||The Chief Minister of Bihar|
|Launched in||In 2018|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Scheme Type||Subsidy Scheme|
|Department||State Human Welfare Department and Transport Corporation|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Gram Transport Scheme Objectives
The objectives of the Bihar Gram Transport Scheme are:-
- As we all know that nowadays vehicle plays a very important role in our life as it saves our time, makes our work easy.
- It can also provide employment.
- People living in villages need a vehicle for their business, but due to financial problems, they are not able to buy their own vehicle.
- This scheme can open new opportunities for the people.
- The government of Bihar has started this Bihar Gram Transport Scheme 2021 to provide a 50% subsidy in the form of subsidy to the rural people for purchasing 3 or 4 wheelers through this scheme.
Gram Transport Scheme Bihar Documents Required
The applicant needs to have the following documents for enrolling themselves:-
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Caste certificate
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Qualifications Certificate
- Mobile number
- Driving license
- Passport size photo
Gram Transport Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Applicant need to pass the following criteria to enroll himself/herself:-
- Rural low caste people of Bihar are eligible for the scheme.
- Applicant age should be above 21 years then only they can avail the benefit of Bihar Chief Minister Gram Transport Scheme 2021.
- The applicant applying under this scheme should have his / her educational qualification.
- The applicant should not be employed in government service and should not have any commercial vehicle in advance.
Bihar Gram Transport Scheme Benefits
The benefits of the scheme are as follows:-
- Under this scheme, people who fall under the Rural Low cast can are benefited from this scheme.
- Under this scheme people who are unemployed or are not getting any kind of financial assistance or opportunity, are also getting help through this scheme.
- With the help of this scheme, many people can get employment.
- Under this scheme, the subsidy will be given to three Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, two very backward class beneficiaries for the purchase of vehicles for each Panchayat.
- The target is to provide assistance to about 8,405-gram panchayats in the state of Bihar. The government is providing benefits to 5, i.e. 42,025 such youths from each gram panchayat.
The applicant can contact on this number if he has any queries:-
- Email Id- [email protected]
Click here if you want to download the Gram Transport Scheme Bihar Notification PDF:-
Click here if you want to download the Gram Transport Scheme Registration Guidelines PDF:-
Gram Transport Scheme Application Process
Follow the following steps to register yourself in the scheme:-
- Fill the application form carefully, fill in all the required details like name, phone number, and other details and then submit to register yourself.
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you…