banglarbhumi.gov.in | West Bengal land record |banglarbhumi app
The government of West Bengal has launched an online portal for the convenience of the citizens of the state. Through which residents of the state can easily view and obtain records related to their land. Today we will provide you all the information related to the West Bengal Online Portal through this article. Stay tuned with us for information on records such as measles, Khatauni, and Land imitations.
Through the online portal related to land records started by the state government, residents of the state can easily get all the information related to their land. Now the citizens of the state will be able to check the mutation documents of their land and other documents related to their land.
Online Land Record West Bengal
West Bengal Banglarbhumi
|objective||To digitalize records|
|Beneficiary||Residents of West Bengal state|
|Launched by||Government of West Bengal|
|official website||Click Here|
Benefits of Banglarbhumi online portal
- Detailed Khaitan and Plot information can be obtained from the portal.
- The process of selling and buying property has been simplified through this web portal.
- Due to this portal, the residents of West Bengal do not need to visit any government office to retrieve their land-related information.
- This has brought transparency in the system of land record maintenance.
- Portal will save a lot of time and money.
- Through this portal, all information related to land and property can be accessed.
Services Available at Banglarbhumi Online Portal
The following services are an available online portal.
- Citizen centric services
- Digitization of maps and records
- Preparation, update, and maintenance
- Land distribution
- ISU Management
- Training (ARTI and LMTC)
- Rent controller
- Thika tenacity
- India-Bangladesh border demarcation
- State land use board.
Login Into Online Portal
Following the steps given below, log on to the Bengal Land website-
- First of all, you have to visit online portal official website https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action.
- When the home page opens, you have to click on the “Citizen Services” option.
- When the new page opens, select the “Citizens” option.
- Then enter your username and password.
- Now you have to fill captcha code and click on the “Login” button.
How to Apply for RoR on Banglarbhumi Portal
In West Bengal, documents related to land and property can be accessed online through Bangladesh, also known as Bangladesh. The portal provides a host of services such as the Department of Land and Land Reform and Refugee Relief and Rehabilitation of the state government.
To apply for ROR documents, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the online portal official website.
- Then you have to click on the “Citizen Services” option.
- On opening a new page, you will have to fill in all the information sought and click on the option to“Save”.
- Now you will receive OTP on your registered phone number. And a mail will also come to your email.
- Click on the link received in the email. This will complete your registration.
- Now you have to enter your username and password to sign-in to the portal.
- Now when the new page opens, you will have to fill in the information sought in it and fill all the required documents and click on the “submit” button.
- Now you will get a confirmation slip with an application number will be generated.
- you will be issued a ROR certificate after verification by appropriate authorities.
Track Application Status
To check the status of your application you need to follow some steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the Banglarbhumi website https://banglarbhumi.gov.in/BanglarBhumi/Home.action and click on “Inspection Report”.
- After that enter your “Application Identification Number” and click on “Search Document”
- The status of the application will appear on your screen.
Procedure To View Land Record at Banglarbhumi
To view the records in the state of West Bengal, you have to follow the following steps.
- First, you have to go to the official website of Banglarbhumi.
- Now you have to click on the “Know Your Property” button on the homepage.
- After that, you will choose the following septs.
- District Name
- Now you have two options for searching for records.
- Now you have to fill in all the details and fill in the captcha code.
- After that, you have to click on the “View” button.
- Records will be displayed on your screen.
- Helpline Number- 18003456600
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
Note- The purpose of this website is to give you information about all the schemes run by the government. If you find this information is correct, then share it with others. Please let us know if there is an error. Thank you