Assam Medicine Delivery Scheme | Medicine Delivery Scheme Online Apply | Medicine Delivery Scheme Delivery Timing | Medicine Delivery Scheme Benefits | Dhanwantari Scheme Form
Assam Medicine Delivery Scheme- We all know that India is going through a lockdown and today in this article we will share with you all the important aspects of the Assam Medicine Delivery Scheme launched by the Health Department in the Government of Assam. In this article, we will share with you step by step process through which you can apply for Assam drug delivery and we will also share with you more details about the scheme along with the specifications of the Assam distribution scheme. If you want to know about all the important aspects of this scheme, then read this article till the end.
Assam Medicine Delivery Scheme
Coronavirus is currently undocumented in the nation. Keeping this in mind, the wellbeing office of the Assam Express government has created an unusual scheme called ‘Dhanwantari’, under which locally inaccessible medicines will be given to patients at home. This drug is free up to 200 rupees. If the cost of the medicine exceeds the limit of Rs 200, then you have to pay the amount to deliver your medicine to the concerned officer.
Patients can send their prescriptions over the telephone or inform health workers and the health department will ensure that it is delivered to them, even if it is not on the list of medicines available for free. It is the largest outreach program taken by any state government at this time.
|Assam Medicine Delivery Scheme Highlights|
|Article||Assam Medicine Delivery Scheme|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Assam|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Implementation Of Dhanwantari Medicine Delivery Scheme
The drug scheme launched on Friday by the Assam government has developed as an aid to individuals in the state. As part of the plan, 104 helplines received 260 calls within 4 hours of their dispatch on Friday. Dr. Himanta Biswa Sarma expressed in a tweet that 42 of these calls have just been deferred and prescriptions have been given to patients on the main day itself. The brief split of the wellbeing division has given a significant improvement to individuals in the midst of COVID-19 lockdown.
In the state of Assam, medicines will be arranged in the following time periods keeping in view their availability: –
- If the drug is available within the district, it will be delivered in 24 hours
- If the drug is available at regional headquarters such as Guwahati or Dibrugarh, it will be delivered in 48 hours.
- If the drug is available out of state, it will be delivered in 7 days.
Benefits Of Assam Medicine Delivery Scheme
There are many benefits of the Assam medicine delivery scheme-:
- one of the main benefits is the availability of medications through the terms of home delivery.
- Under the scheme, locally unavailable medicines due to the lockdown shall be delivered to patients at home.
- As we know that many of the young or elderly people of the Assam state can be going through some serious disease. Some of the medicines are very rarely available in the Assam state so it will be a very good thing for all of the people who want those medicine in this state of lockdown.
- The patients will not be charged if it is less than Rs 200 but if it is more than that, it will be charged.
- Health workers will deliver medicines for patients.
Eligibility for the Scheme
By the way, there is no eligibility criterion for this scheme. While those who want some medicines, which are not available in their area or they cannot use the medicine, they can ask to provide it.
Under this scheme, those applying will get the benefit of free home delivery of medicines. Since most medicines come in an external condition, they are not accessible in lockdown, so under Dhanvantari Yojana, the benefit holder will get the benefit.
Medicine Delivery Scheme Online Apply
- You can visit the official page by Clicking Here.
- Now Dhanwantari Application Form for Home Delivery of Medicine will open on your computer screen.
- Now fill in the following details
- Name of Patient
- Mobile Number
- Home Address
- Village/City Town Name
- Reason for availing of the service
- Now check all the details carefully and then click on the submit option.
- You can also share your prescriptions via the district-specific WhatsApp number
- Or The citizens can call on 104.
- The ASHA workers and Multi-Purpose Workers (MPs) will deliver the unavailable medicines.
Assam government has launched a new scheme called “Dhanwantari” for home delivery of medicines. The patients can send their prescriptions over the telephone or inform the health workers and the health department will ensure that it is delivered to them even if it is not on the list of available free medicines. This is the largest outreach program taken up by any state government at this point in time.
How did you like the information was given by us, do let us know in the comment section? Stay connected with us on YojanaSarkari for more details of any other scheme, thanks.